Leaving the SEC

Who would be in favor of leaving the SEC and joining a weaker conference so Tennessee could compete again? Think about it...we’d have a chance to win and be happy again. Tennessee will not compete in the SEC for the next 20 years. Hasn’t been to Atlanta in 13 years. Hasn’t won a conference championship in 23 years. I think it’s time to move. Who’s in favor?

You might need to stay out of the sun. I hear snowflakes melt in a second.

Just teasing you. I was always taught you never keep better by giving up. We are a founding member of the SEC and we will F*coming win again in the SEC. I believe with the right people we can do it

Who would be in favor of leaving the SEC and joining a weaker conference so Tennessee could compete again? Think about it...we’d have a chance to win and be happy again. Tennessee will not compete in the SEC for the next 20 years. Hasn’t been to Atlanta in 13 years. Hasn’t won a conference championship in 23 years. I think it’s time to move. Who’s in favor?
Are u serious??? U sound like the kid who brings his basketball to the court but never gets picked, so he goes home with the ball. The SEC was founded in Knoxville, TN. Why would we leave a conference that we helped build??

IDC how long we have sucked, we are still Tennessee. We'll get good players becuase we alway's have. It wont take 23years to compete for the SEC. Hell Botch had them competing for the divison in the 3rd year after the Dooley experiment. If his team wasnt made of glass and he could actually coach they might have done something special.

We just need a LEADER who wont back down from $#!+, and understands the game. What I mean by "game" is recruiting, developing, scheming, & performing.

Oh my god please go play in traffic somewhere...I bet you played dolls with the girls because the boys were too rough huh?

I am not for it. But whenever all conference realignment talk was going on. I was kind of surprised the BIG 10 didn't at least see about Kentucky and Tennessee's interest of joining them.

You sit to pee don't you?

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
The “We are still Tennessee” comments kill me. No we are not. We may have the same colors and uniform but this **** show is not Tennessee. Tennessee football is dead. They have killed it. Like I said, if they don’t make a splash hire and get some for real football players, another 20 years of losing. Count on it.

Reactions: SmokeyDog1973

Misery loves Agony, so No

The hell’s wrong with you, son? Come on, let’s be realistic with our posts around here.

Get it Troll.

SEC Football Champions
Alabams 28
Tennessee 13
Georgia. 13
LSU. 13
Florida. 8
We aren't leaving.

You're joking, right?

To change the topic to be serious, I am in favor of ending the annual rivalry with Alabama right now. Perhaps replace them with Arkansas or Ole Miss.
So admit to it that you can’t now, nor ever will, compete with the best? Yeah, that is how you become considered a major power.

Are you off your rocker? Give up the annual payout? Give up the prestige?
Has Vandy, Kentuck or Ole Miss been to the CG? Ever? What planet do you
folks come from?

VN Store

Back