Leaving the SEC

Flipdaddy

Who would be in favor of leaving the SEC and joining a weaker conference so Tennessee could compete again? Think about it...we’d have a chance to win and be happy again. Tennessee will not compete in the SEC for the next 20 years. Hasn’t been to Atlanta in 13 years. Hasn’t won a conference championship in 23 years. I think it’s time to move. Who’s in favor?

Who would be in favor of leaving the SEC and joining a weaker conference so Tennessee could compete again? Think about it...we’d have a chance to win and be happy again. Tennessee will not compete in the SEC for the next 20 years. Hasn’t been to Atlanta in 13 years. Hasn’t won a conference championship in 23 years. I think it’s time to move. Who’s in favor?
Do a poll.

And watch it say 90 percent NO

Last edited:
. We would fit in the ACC quiet nicely.

The next 20 years? I'll bet every cent I have on that asinine statement.

200w.gif

That would be like taking my kid out of Harvard and sending him to Roane State so he could be valedictorian.

Last edited:
NO

HELL-NAW.gif

VN Store

Back