Leach will be the one to dethrone Saban

camp_steveo

There, I said it.

In another year or two CML will defeat Saban, sending him into retirement as a loser.

Thank the football Gods for CML.

Too bad Fulmer was too stupid to see it, but still glad we got CJH.

Not Fisher?

You know the guy with a national title, at a program with gobs of money and talent rich, and oh yeah the one protege to finally beat Saban and hand them their only loss this year.

Bama is mortal this year, but that's got nothing to do with leach.

Reactions: StarRaider
I love Leach and I think he’s a really good coach, however he’ll never be top tier or anywhere near being able to challenge the likes of Saban. He pulls off upsets occasionally, then will lay a turd the following week. Lacks consistency

I love Leach and I think he’s a really good coach, however he’ll never be top tier or anywhere near being able to challenge the likes of Saban. He pulls off upsets occasionally, then will lay a turd the following week. Lacks consistency
He does lack consistency, because for every victory over a highly ranked team (and he has a sackful), there will always be that puzzling loss to a Memphis team like this year. But I would really like to see him have Bama’s team for just one season and see what happens. That would be the most interesting year in college football history.

When he was at small schools with limited talent, yes. MSU will bring in the talent he needs to be consistent.

Reactions: BUBear
There, I said it.

In another year or two CML will defeat Saban, sending him into retirement as a loser.

😂😂😂 is he gonna beat Tiger high first?

my take on that is he's always been at turd programs.

here's a more likely prediction: he'll have more success at Miss St than Mullens did just as he had more success at Texas Tech than most any of their coaches or how he did at Washington St.

There, I said it.

OP better watch out...........here comes the attack.

bow-arrows.gif

Leach is a one dimensional coach. His passing offenses are elite. I mean waxing UK is a whole different animal than Bama. I mean Saban made him look pedestrian even with his defense being “down” this year. Leach has never won anything of significance. He may have a chance to catch Saban in his final year of coaching when Saban has essentially hung it up. But I highly doubt it.

There is a better chance of politicians telling the truth than a one dimensional offense beating Saban.

Reactions: Vol Farmer
Leach is pretty 1 dimensional. Saban cleans his teeth with those guys. Guys like Freeze & Malzhan have caused Saban fits by making him commit to stop 1 thing & they go with the other (freeze did have a lot luck in 1win too)

Heupel had Saban in a panic the other night (when you see Saban screaming by himself, doing a Hitler imitation, you’ve got a chance) but CJH simply didn’t have enough on LOS to make it for 60 minutes.

Leach is pretty 1 dimensional. Saban cleans his teeth with those guys. Guys like Freeze & Malzhan have caused Saban fits by making him commit to stop 1 thing & they go with the other (freeze did have a lot luck in 1win too)

Heupel had Saban in a panic the other night (when you see Saban screaming by himself, doing a Hitler imitation, you’ve got a chance) but CJH simply didn’t have enough on LOS to make it for 60 minutes.
Freeze didn’t run the ball either.

Freeze didn’t run the ball either.

They averaged over 150 yds a game rushing in 2014. Just enough to make teams play honest. Freeze beat Saban scoring 24 pts in 2014. No way in hell you do that today. You better score mid 30s at least and that if you have a great defense.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back