Laugh of the Day from SEC Media Days

"We're not just looking to win an SEC game, we're looking to become a dominant force in the conference."
-Clark Lea, Vanderbilt's coach.

First 3 SEC games? Bama, Ole Miss, and Georgia.

But how many Turkeys has he inseminated?

Every year. Same old Vandy. Gotta give it to them though. Eternal optimists
Just being fans. We have the same tendencies that usually hang around until the final whistle of the UF game every year.

Reactions: Remy
For what it’s worth, while Vandy has been hilariously bad in recent years, Clark Lea’s turnaround with that program last year was pretty impressive.

They went from being obliterated by ETSU to giving South Carolina all they wanted later in the year. They even put up a fight with Ole Miss towards the end of the season.

I see Clark Lea making the commodewhores competitive . I see better days ahead on the horizon and before you know it they’ll be a respectable 3-9 with wins over the likes of TSU, Presbyterian & The Korean War vet-amputee all star squad

In his defense, he said that was what they were "looking" to do., and I have no doubt that he aspires to do it. He may have even convinced himself it is possible, but it ain't happening.

Lea will end up a flustered, flabbergasted, beaten down and exhausted coach by the end of next year

VN Store

Back