Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I've never posted here but this is a friend of my wife's brother. I think this Coast Guard resignation speech, over not being vaccinated, is going viral. Is a Facebook link because it has been taken down by YouTube last I looked.

Thanks for posting that. Amazing speech. A man with conviction in what he believes and he still has nothing but love for those around him in spite of the obviously unfair situation he has been put in. It's despicable if YouTube did indeed take his speech down.

Experts Say ‘Flawed’ Study Used to Justify Mask Mandate, $3 Million in Fines Levied at Church

Santa Clara County’s $3 million lawsuit against a church in California’s Silicon Valley over COVID-19 mandate violations, as well as its prior mask mandate, was based on a study that’s deeply flawed, critics say.

Pastor Mike McClure of Calvary Chapel San Jose defied county mandates from May through October 2020 when the church held indoor services, made masks optional, ignored social distancing rules, and refused to place limits on how many of its 600 congregants could attend services.

The county filed a civil enforcement lawsuit against the church in November 2020 to collect fines and penalties totaling $2.87 million—and in its latest move, the county asked the California Supreme Court on Sept. 26 to review an appeals court decision from August that allowed the church to avoid paying more than $200,000 in court fines.

7-month investigation: Blame Bill Gates for global COVID response

A new investigation by Politico reveals that if you didn't like world governments' response to the COVID-19 pandemic, you likely should blame Bill Gates.

The investigation found that four health organizations – all linked to Gates, spent some $10 billion influencing governmental strategies, but "lacked the scrutiny of governments, and fell short of their own goals."

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol

A new investigation by Politico reveals that if you didn't like world governments' response to the COVID-19 pandemic, you likely should blame Bill Gates.

The investigation found that four health organizations – all linked to Gates, spent some $10 billion influencing governmental strategies, but "lacked the scrutiny of governments, and fell short of their own goals."
Btw.. Microsoft edge sucks.

Reactions: 508mikey
Flu shots have been shown to help reduce disease severity and mortality in vulnerable populations, although effectiveness varies yearly. The Covid shots seem to work the same, but I’m not sure they’re even as reliable or long lasting as traditional annual flu shots.

But one thing has still never been shown in any reasonably constructed research study to have ANY affect on respiratory viruses. Masking. And yet…..
Most Americans don't plan to get a flu shot this season — lots of them say they'll mask to avoid germs instead - NewsBreak

Public enemy along with Soros and the WEF

Btw.. Microsoft edge sucks.
I dumped Microsoft when I retired and bought my first Apple computer. Never had an error message, never plugged anything into it that it decided it needed a driver installed, it just works. Mostly it does an OS update when I'm sleeping, and the few times it hasn't it was done in 10 minutes. Apple's software has been flawless for me, which I'm not used coming from the Window's environment.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol

VN Store

Back