Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

In Chicago they just keep voting democrat no matter who runs
I'm really curious to see what the voting numbers are in the next election for my county. We have had an enormous turnover of people on my street in the last year with 80% moving in from liberal states.

I'm really curious to see what the voting numbers are in the next election for my county. We have had an enormous turnover of people on my street in the last year with 80% moving in from liberal states.
I’m sure there are good people coming in that aren’t liberals, but I doubt they are conservatives either. A Republican from the north is more like a moderate Democrat. I’ve got in-laws like that.

I’m sure there are good people coming in that aren’t liberals, but I doubt they are conservatives either. A Republican from the north is more like a moderate Democrat. I’ve got in-laws like that.

And as they fly under the same flag, accepting them and learning their points of view within the same canon is invaluable.

China’s ruling communist party has warned local authorities in its latest COVID-19 control notice that anyone infected with COVID-19 crossing the border into China will face the death penalty.

On June 2, nine governmental bodies of Fangchenggang city in China’s southwestern province of Guangxi jointly issued the official epidemic control notice on their Chinese social media accounts. They include the Municipal Commission for Discipline Inspection, the Public Security Bureau, and the Dongxing Customs Anti-Smuggling Branch.

Article 6 in the notice stated that anyone infected with COVID-19 or those who help infected individuals cross the border without permission will be charged with endangering public safety, which is punishable by death, fines, and the confiscation of property.

Regime Threatens Death Penalty for COVID-19 Infected Who Cross Into China

China’s ruling communist party has warned local authorities in its latest COVID-19 control notice that anyone infected with COVID-19 crossing the border into China will face the death penalty.

On June 2, nine governmental bodies of Fangchenggang city in China’s southwestern province of Guangxi jointly issued the official epidemic control notice on their Chinese social media accounts. They include the Municipal Commission for Discipline Inspection, the Public Security Bureau, and the Dongxing Customs Anti-Smuggling Branch.

Article 6 in the notice stated that anyone infected with COVID-19 or those who help infected individuals cross the border without permission will be charged with endangering public safety, which is punishable by death, fines, and the confiscation of property.

Regime Threatens Death Penalty for COVID-19 Infected Who Cross Into China

That is gonna make the fatality percentage swayed.

WHO: COVID origins unclear but lab leak theory needs study

GENEVA (AP) — More than two years after coronavirus emerged in China and after at least 6.3 million deaths have been counted worldwide from the pandemic, the World Health Organization is recommending in its strongest terms yet that a deeper probe is required into whether a lab accident may be to blame.

That stance marks a sharp reversal of the U.N. health agency’s initial assessment of the pandemic’s origins, and comes after many critics accused WHO of being too quick to dismiss or underplay a lab-leak theory that put Chinese officials on the defensive.

WHO concluded last year that it was “extremely unlikely” COVID-19 might have spilled into humans in the city of Wuhan from a lab. Many scientists suspect the coronavirus jumped into people from bats, possibly via another animal.

And your observation on people not going to the office is what?

I disagree with people needing to go into the office to get their job done. Of course I’m one of the people who will work late at night and real early in the morning to get stuff done.(computer)

Over the past two years there is no telling how many days I’ve put in 15+ hours in a day. The only reason I did that was because I was home. If at work, I’m giving you 11 hours tops.

Another thing I realized after being able to work at home was how much time is wasted during the day when having to go to work. 25-30 minute drive in the morning and evening, countless chats with coworkers, and pointless meetings.

The one thing I really don’t understand is why all of the go green politicians are not pushing for more individuals to work from home. Less people driving less pollution and waste.

GENEVA (AP) — More than two years after coronavirus emerged in China and after at least 6.3 million deaths have been counted worldwide from the pandemic, the World Health Organization is recommending in its strongest terms yet that a deeper probe is required into whether a lab accident may be to blame.

That stance marks a sharp reversal of the U.N. health agency’s initial assessment of the pandemic’s origins, and comes after many critics accused WHO of being too quick to dismiss or underplay a lab-leak theory that put Chinese officials on the defensive.

WHO concluded last year that it was “extremely unlikely” COVID-19 might have spilled into humans in the city of Wuhan from a lab. Many scientists suspect the coronavirus jumped into people from bats, possibly via another animal.

must be money in it for them somehow

VN Store

Back