Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

No access to lunch = neglect.
That’s when lots of teachers and administrators showed their true colors. I never realized how warped so many of them are. There are still schools in Knox County that haven’t been letting their students participate in after school activities because of the virus, so the school board had to issue an official statement this past week ordering them to do so. It has been insane,

I don't think its there yet, but we are definitely frogs in a pot

We are there. Most people are having their thoughts and opinions shaped by curated “news” and “science”. I would estimate 75%+ haven’t even realized it yet. Well some of those might suspect it but don’t care because it’s easier to go with the flow.

We are there. Most people are having their thoughts and opinions shaped by curated “news” and “science”. I would estimate 75%+ haven’t even realized it yet. Well some of those might suspect it but don’t care because it’s easier to go with the flow.
I think most people are just intellectually lazy and dont want to get all riled up about authoritarian measures when its about something they think is dumb to be upset over. You still saw a lot of backlash over a set of public health related policies. I wonder what people were talking about during spanish flu (people like you and i talking to wach other)
That said, all it will take is some genuine calamity and we'll watch everything about our lives change forever in the blink of an eye.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Another month, another scapegoat for the Biden admin to blame for inflation

steve-urkel-jaleel-white.gif

Reactions: Vol737

VN Store

Back