Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Excerpts:

The report discusses several “challenges” faced by UF researchers who were working on COVID-19 with an unidentified state entity. It describes “external pressure to destroy” data as well as “barriers” to accessing, analyzing and publishing the numbers. Taken together, the report said, those problems “inhibited the ability of faculty to contribute scientific findings during a world-wide pandemic.”
The report further states that UF employees were told “not to criticize the Governor of Florida or UF policies related to COVID-19 in media interactions.” It says they were told not to use their UF titles or affiliation in written commentary or to give oral presentations. And faculty at UF Health expressed concerns over funding being in jeopardy if they did not adopt the state’s stance on pandemic regulations in opinion articles, the report says.

UF researchers felt pressure to destroy COVID-19 data, faculty report says

We are in support of the university's sports programs. The educational portion of it leans hard left. I have read several posts over the years that state UT will get no more donations due to the leftist views. Mine is one of those. I know they don't care, but I do. And it's my money that they ain't getting
Of topic for the thread, but related to what you posted here...

Money Talks: Donors Show The Way To Restoring Freedom Of Thought And Speech In Higher Education | ZeroHedge

First lab results show omicron has ‘much more extensive escape’ from antibodies than previous variants — The Washington Post

“Previous infection, followed by vaccination or booster is likely to increase the neutralization level and likely confer protection from severe disease in Omicron infection,” the study said.

How does this paragraph make sense…
“Hanage noted that people with previous infections and vaccinations showed protection, which supports the argument from public health officials that people should not rely solely on the immunity conferred by recovery from an infection.”

Michigan, ohio, indiana, Pennsylvania, New York, and Illinois.

No wonder there is no outrage.

I look forward to the Coronabros talking about how bad this is, but only when Florida is number one.
Paging @evillawyer and @mad4vols we need your unique brand of … intelligence … to explain how conservatives and right wingers are causing this bed shortage in these specific states. TIA!

Desantis is a ratings draw.
That’s not all of it and you know it. The idiots in the media are actively propping up the admin and trying to paint their COVID efforts in any positive light they can. And if they can’t they ignore it.

Railing on DeSantis when Florida is having COVID issues while ignoring Florida when they are doing better than the states listed AND ignoring the issues in those states at the same time does have something to do with ratings. The vegetable in chiefs ratings

Reactions: VolinWayne and AshG
You are off your game big time.

I don't know what my "game" is but I've been told this for years, at some point I must have been on my game?

I just find it hilarious that you guys are absolutely losing your collective minds over a kid being given a vaccine and a slice and are quick to dismiss the latest in school shootings.

Spare everyone the "won't someone think of the children" schtick.

VN Store

Back