Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

You can pour sugar on that turd but no ones taking a bite. You support the institution of higher learning, left may it be.
LOL OK Chief, whatever you say.

I did at one point. I won't go too far into the story, but I offered the school of architecture an inside look into the workings of airport operations years ago with pretty awesome access to those inner workings. I was willing to invest countless hours of my own time to help the students and instructors with a project that actually would have had real world implications (My company needed a new terminal at JFK and was going to build one) Zero. interest. ...from the dean on down.

Oh well.

Double-vaxxed traveller catches Omicron Covid inside a Hong Kong quarantine hotel from a guest staying across the hallway, despite both never leaving their rooms - Raising new Fears over how Infectious the Strain Is

A person has caught Omicron Covid inside a quarantine hotel in Hong Kong from a guest across the hall despite both never leaving their rooms, it has been revealed.

Both patients were double-vaccinated and both had tested negative on a PCR before arriving in Hong Kong last month, with one flying in from Canada and the second flying in from South Africa.

Double-vaxxed traveller catches Omicron Covid inside Hong Kong quarantine hotel | Daily Mail Online
So... they are both dead now... or on vents... right?

Reactions: VolinWayne
Masks only work against Delta?

"The comparison showed infection rates in “masked” jurisdictions were higher than the rest of the state in the six weeks prior to the emergence of the delta variant. Case rates then fell below other regions as the surge gathered force in late May and have remained lower since that time."

Doesnt control for anything else. Demographics, population density, vaccination or prior exposure.

If more people got sick in those areas before, data shows masks didnt work before delta, that means more had natural immunity than the surrounding places who infections were lower.

So I will say that natural immunity helped the masked areas. Natural immunity they got because their masks didnt work the first time.

LOL They don't want you to know ANYTHING about them for another 55 years. The idea of assigning any liability to those manufacturers is laughable. Insert that goodfellas gif here______ that is what THIS administration is doing, and the useful idiots *cough cough septic* are going right along with it.
False. They dont want you to know EVERYTHING for 55 years. And they let the plaintiffs determine what they see first.

Still wrong on their part, but what you are saying isnt accurate.

False. They dont want you to know EVERYTHING for 55 years. And they let the plaintiffs determine what they see first.

Still wrong on their part, but what you are saying isnt accurate.
Fine. I still say release it all and it will be read by the weekend. These shenanigans have got to stop.

This one’s a little older, but I don’t know if the issue has been addressed. How are we categorizing COVID hospitalizations?? What are the criteria to be admitted with Covid? If Covid is found on routine testing for another admitting diagnosis, why are they still considered a Covid admissions?

Our Most Reliable Pandemic Number Is Losing Meaning
That stat lost meaning many, many months ago as the "scientists" intentionally skewed the data to achieve their desired result.

Well our company’s chief legal counsel just left the company rather abruptly. After the latest rumor mill is the company has full on folded on their authoritarian BS demanding justification for vax mandate waiver requests. They’re supposedly granting exemptions if you answer the Monty Python three questions and even pull a “red… no blue!” they just want something in file.

Us worker bees will of course never know the real reason but I’m hoping he was cast to the wolves as blow back on this vax forcing bull ****. And I really hope we didn’t screw the pooch badly elsewhere that would require me to take even MOAR yearly required ethics training.

Last edited:
Well our company’s chief legal counsel just left the company rather abruptly. After the latest rumor mill is the company has full on folded on their authorization BS demanding justification for vax mandate waiver requests. They’re supposedly granting exemptions if you answer the Monty Python three questions and even pull a “red… no blue!” they just want something in file.

Us worker bees will of course never know the real reason but I’m hoping he was cast to the wolves as blow back on this vax forcing bull ****. And I really hope we didn’t screw the pooch badly elsewhere that would require me to take even MOAR yearly required ethics training.
Monty Python Bridge Keeper's questions are the best questions.

VN Store

Back