Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

NYC to require vaccines for all private sector workers.

5-11 year old required vaccine for indoor dining, entertainment, etc.

What a S hole.

Only 28% of NYC AAs aged 18-44 are vaccinated
Those must be MAGA hatters
Guarantee it will all be selective enforcement

Mandated or taxpayer funded paid sick leave? No.

I'm all for employees deciding to sell their time and effort to companies willing to provide productivity and loyalty enhancing policies such as paid sick leave. Preferably to the point where businesses that don't have to change their policies to continue to compete.

Michigan has an all-time high # of cases (7 day average) and New York is at it's highest level since the end of March.

Each of them have about 5x the number of cases that Florida has. Michigan is the highest and New York is only slightly behind.

Michigan has an all-time high # of cases (7 day average) and New York is at it's highest level since the end of March.

Each of them have about 5x the number of cases that Florida has. Michigan is the highest and New York is only slightly behind.

Nope, impossible! CNN would be running those stats constantly and hammering the governors if what you say is true.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
How do you know they're left leaning? Risk aversion isn't a partisan trait.

Clearly the knee jerk views of a high school administrator in Anytown Illinois is directly representative of half of the "insane" U.S. population.

The U.S. Educational system as a whole is more than left leaning. It's radical left, and it's headed further and further left every day. Ditto for the state of Illinois.

"radical left" - what does that mean? what makes a high school decision "radical left" versus just entertaining policy's that err on the side of student safety?

I find it ironic that the board we use to air our partisan differences is in general support of a University. My guess is that you don't believe the University of Tennessee is "radical left" do you?

1. I believe the decision of the school system is not sound and does a disservice to the students.
2. Anyone who wants to see the inside of a teacher training and licensure program, let me know. I will give you a firsthand view.

Reactions: NEO
1. I believe the decision of the school system is not sound and does a disservice to the students.
2. Anyone who wants to see the inside of a teacher training and licensure program, let me know. I will give you a firsthand view.

Given some of the teachers I have dealt with, number 2 isn’t much.

VN Store

Back