Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

We are all one in Christ, part of the same body. This is the root of my beliefs.

This would work if , we didn’t all have free will . Having free will is just as important as being one in Christ .. see original sin and apple for example and they were dealing directly with “ The man”

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I'd stick with "just stay home", but this wonderful work at will, produce or else society doesn't allow for that and still paying the bills.
Correct. The problem is that the Mask is the new symbol of the Cleansed, despite droves of evidence showing little to no effect on viral transmission. This causes many people to put others at risk, by believing that they could be in public and/or visit at-risk individuals while sick, as long as their faces are covered.

Reactions: AshG
Being a Christian doesn't make you a conservative by default. I'll stick to my own evaluation based on the stances you take on different political issues discussed on this board. You're no conservative.

Maybe not by modern standards, but with the Overton window shoved so far to the right that MTG and Madison Cawthorn are considered bellwethers of the movement I'm not sure I could ever aspire to meet that litmus test.

Correct. The problem is that the Mask is the new symbol of the Cleansed, despite droves of evidence showing little to no effect on viral transmission. This causes many people to put others at risk, by believing that they could be in public and/or visit at-risk individuals while sick, as long as their faces are covered.
Like Bill Maher said a few weeks ago, the mask is an amulet... or like I've said for a while now, it's a way for the cult to virtue signal.

Reactions: DynaLo
Of course it is. It was meant to be triggering to the significant number on the right that do engage in that sort of hero worship. They have an unhealthy reverence for men in uniforms that carry guns.
Interesting... Sounds a little more like you are the one triggered here. I respect anyone that volunteers... volunteered to go into harm's way. I think that is shared by quite a few people and you take that to be 'worship'. I also think that they can piss away that respect to wit: John McCain. I have said this before that I served in the Navy, but I really don't consider myself a 'veteran' as I was in during peacetime with the exception of Gulf War 1 and I wasn't involved directly. But those that have been on the ground in **** Holes like Iraq and Afghanistan absolutely deserve respect. Bob Dole served in WW2 and ABSOLUTELY deserves respect for that. His time in the swamp however.... inmho... not so much. As a matter of fact, I think it is a disservice.... insulting....to refer to members of congress as 'serving'.

Marjorie Taylor Greene not seeming to understand that cancer cannot be spread from person.
Is she really this clueless?

F40CF8ED-BBFE-434F-A604-FF61C2A18DDB.jpeg

One of my students came to rehearsal last week feeling under the weather. Now I've got three positive cases and three parts not being covered at today's concert.

If you feel sick, stay home. If you feel sick and leave the house, wear a damn mask.
Haven’t you heard, young adults are invincible. Some don’t stop moving till they drop from just feeling ill.

Reactions: AshG
Interesting... Sounds a little more like you are the one triggered here. I respect anyone that volunteers... volunteered to go into harm's way. I think that is shared by quite a few people and you take that to be 'worship'. I also think that they can piss away that respect to wit: John McCain. I have said this before that I served in the Navy, but I really don't consider myself a 'veteran' as I was in during peacetime with the exception of Gulf War 1 and I wasn't involved directly. But those that have been on the ground in **** Holes like Iraq and Afghanistan absolutely deserve respect. Bob Dole served in WW2 and ABSOLUTELY deserves respect for that. His time in the swamp however.... inmho... not so much. As a matter of fact, I think it is a disservice.... insulting....to refer to members of congress as 'serving'.
You miss my point. The police and the military can be threats to your freedoms just like these leftists in Congress. If I have to say "not all", I'll say that, but cops and military in general will follow orders that violate your rights if the time comes.

VN Store

Back