Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I watched a woman open a brand new 15 min covid test and stick it under her bathroom faucet and let the water hit the applicator.

We watched her water test positive for covid.
The way things have been going I don’t doubt it. We have tons of pts with covid as an ancillary finding.

Do you attribute any of that to natural immunity?

Take your chances with it like all these proud people did, go the natural immunity route or get the vaccine.
But live or die with the consequences.

93777C6E-B9DC-45BA-889E-E33B625C31D4.png

"I trust my immune system"

COVID: 1
Immune System: 0

GAME OVER. YOU LOSE.

Take your chances with it like all these proud people did, go the natural immunity route or get the vaccine.

View attachment 395949

GAME OVER. YOU LOSE.
Are you worried about getting Covid from an unvaccinated person? I'm assuming you were vaxxed, so what are you worried about?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Are you worried about getting Covid from an unvaccinated person? I'm assuming you were vaxxed, so what are you worried about?

That’s the part in the the agenda that isn’t holding up well . Chris Rock was vaccinated, he can go into a restaurant , eat and give Mad Covid but someone without the vax or Covid can’t . Fear is a terrible thing .

View attachment 395949

GAME OVER. YOU LOSE.
Immune system: 41.3M > Covid: 660k
Statistics > anecdotes
Common sense > misguided fear
Life of 99% of VN > Mad4’s life

To be equivalent to the Spanish flu you are looking at about 2.2 million dead adjusted for difference in population size.

we would also need to compare pathogenicity of Covid to the Spanish flu

Also the timeline. We may eventually hit 2.2 million but it might take a decade. And that’s if you believe the number represents those that died OF Covid.

“They’re not intending to stay here for a lengthy period of time,” she said, referring to migrants. “I don’t think it’s the same thing. It’s not the same thing.”
we-are.gif

You have got to be kidding me with this BS. Let me help with THE caveat here that the headline obscures:

"Apparently"...lol. No, its not apparently, it's actually fact.

the thing that should really blow his and others' minds is that Covid deaths are running at the same pace under Biden as under Trump. I'm not blaming either but even since we've had improved therapeutics and the vaccine the average daily death rate is nearly identical under both and it looks like deaths under Biden will hit 405K (the number under Trump) in a shorter time period.

Pandemic gonna do what pandemic do.

VN Store

Back