Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Horrible examples.

1. All 3 of those diseases are much worse than what Covid ever thought about being.

2. The parents gave consent to participate in the trials. They weren't forced into it.
It is still examples of being injected with vaccines without long periods of research.

It’s unimaginable. Yet here we are. This is going to have to get into the courts ASAP. All the way to SCOTUS.
SCOTUS? That is not a slam dunk, if it even gets there. There may be a slim chance that Sotomayor may side with the anti-jab side due to ethnic sensibilities, but John Roberts is a wild card and who is to say that Biden doesn't decide to stack the court not long afterwards.

Reactions: StarRaider
SCOTUS? That is not a slam dunk, if it even gets there. There may be a slim chance that Sotomayor may side with the anti-jab side due to ethnic sensibilities, but John Roberts is a wild card and who is to say that Biden doesn't decide to stack the court not long afterwards.

You are correct, but there’s no chance at all if we DON’T get it in the court system before stacking. Outside of that, the entire House, Senate and Oval Office will have to flip in ‘22 and ‘24 to roll this insanity back.

You are correct, but there’s no chance at all if we DON’T get it in the court system before stacking. Outside of that, the entire House, Senate and Oval Office will have to flip in ‘22 and ‘24 to roll this insanity back.
Who is counting the votes?

This all about compliance and control, lol. So has nothing at all to do with saving lives, why are you promoting horse dewormer than?Seriously you are so deluded with all your conspiracies.
Please stop with your ignorance and blatant lies. How can you continue to call an essential medicine according to the WHO a “horse dewormer” with a straight face? I can’t imagine lying to myself every day and know I’m doing it.

This all about compliance and control, lol. So has nothing at all to do with saving lives, why are you promoting horse dewormer than?Seriously you are so deluded with all your conspiracies.

Are you dumb? Ivermectin is not just a horse dewormer. Stop spreading misinformation.

Getting some good chuckles from the about-face several have done regarding the WHO:

"They're stupid, possibly corrupt, likely in on the gain of function testing, and making matters worse with these asinine recommendations for masks and stuff. No one should trust them! Ever!

(Except about ivermectin being an essential drug. But nothing else. For realsies.)"

I recognize the ability of humans to grow and change, or to have nuanced and complicated views. Doesn't make the situation any less funny.

VN Store

Back