Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Relating that to the virus and vaccine, I continue to be amazed at the hypocrisy of the right that 1) government cannot tell businesses that masks or vaccines are required for entry into the business; but, 2) that government can mandate that businesses not require masks or vaccines to enter.

I don't see any example of that in the post you are replying to. Where are you getting this?

I don't see any example of that in the post you are replying to. Where are you getting this?

First time I saw it was with Desantis here in Florida about a month ago. One week he said that vaccine passports from the government intrude on the rights of business owners to determine what will or won't be required to come into the business. The very next week he signs an executive order banning business from requiring vaccinations to enter.

And the Trump wing of the GOP cheered him both times.

First time I saw it was with Desantis here in Florida about a month ago. One week he said that vaccine passports from the government intrude on the rights of business owners to determine what will or won't be required to come into the business. The very next week he signs an executive order banning business from requiring vaccinations to enter.

This is like when people start their story with "they".

You better get used to Desantis, he'll be the GOP nominee in 2024 and whatever weak sauce Bidenesk opponent the Dems put up will get clobbered.

I am having a new roof put on. The underlying plywood was rotted and needed to be replaced. The Tony Fauci Roofing Company is doing the work. Today, the materials arrived.

iu

And the left said he was wrong both times. It's a tie

You lived thru this nonsense in a state that stayed open and protected basic rights yet still complain. It's completely absurd

You lived thru this nonsense in a state that stayed open and protected basic rights yet still complain. It's completely absurd
He's privileged. Doesn't know what it's like to have everything taken from you.

Huh?

There was a period of about 6 months where everything was completely closed except grocery stores and you couldn't go in without a lot of precautions. We were like everyone else. Desantis has successfully spun this national yarn that we were somehow way ahead of the curve on being open, or re-opening, and its not really accurate.

And ironically, when the dust settles, his real claim to fame on it all is going to end up being that he was just waaaay out front pushing people to get vaccinated, opening channels for it, pushing for lowering age limits, etc. Which as I say ironically validates the concept of both the virus threat and the vaccination response.

Huh?

There was a period of about 6 months where everything was completely closed except grocery stores and you couldn't go in without a lot of precautions. We were like everyone else. Desantis has successfully spun this national yarn that we were somehow way ahead of the curve on being open, or re-opening, and its not really accurate.

And ironically, when the dust settles, his real claim to fame on it all is going to end up being that he was just waaaay out front pushing people to get vaccinated, opening channels for it, pushing for lowering age limits, etc. Which as I say ironically validates the concept of both the virus threat and the vaccination response.
We were back open in June. Started to open in May. That's 2-3 months of shutdown limits.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Huh?

You don’t know what you are talking about. Last summer Florida and Maryland were night and day different.

Huh?

So LG, did you get vaccinated?

Another thing that gets me is they were still arguing about opening up schools a month ago in the crap hole states while my grandkids were back in school in early August in Tennessee and guess what, there was no outbreak of covid.

Huh?

simply not true. My kids were in camp and doing field trips in May which was 2 months after the shutdown. 5 months post shutdown and my kids were riding the bus to their full school classrooms. You may have hid out but many were just fine
so he did it right despite all Dem claims that he was killing people? Turns out it was the Dems response that actually killed more people and continues to a year later

VN Store

Back