Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

What does Trump have to do with this?

I'm actually not mentioning him in a derogatory manner. Mark your calendar!

I'm using him as a benchmark for treatments. During his bout with COVID-19 (that his daily prophylactic hcq usage didn't prevent), he was given several other treatments - none of which involved hcq. If it's the big bad bear of a drug that so many are making it out to be, it should have been part of his treatment cocktail.

I'm using him as a benchmark for treatments. During his bout with COVID-19 (that his daily prophylactic hcq usage didn't prevent), he was given several other treatments - none of which involved hcq. If it's the big bad bear of a drug that so many are making it out to be, it should have been part of his treatment cocktail.

Since Trump was in his mid 70s and overweight maybe his preemptive use of HCQ prevented him from getting a life threatening case?

He's the president. You have to automatically assume that he is going to get vastly different treatment at Walter Reed than what we would get at our local hospitals.

Reports from Walter Reed say it was pretty darn life threatening, the case he got.
How can you believe that when he was riding around waving at Trump supporters like 3 days later... LOL. The story broke on a Thursday and by Sunday or Monday evening I think, he was riding in a limo greeting supporters.

Last edited:

So what about the other physicians whine have treated COVID with HCQ?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Because they've been tried, and, in broad international monitored studies that include quality duplicatable methodologies, it showed little efficacy with more side effects than worth it at that Delta.
But the results with populations that have used ivermectin have been a success regardless of the studies (ie the studies based on real use data). I would give a listen to Brett Weinstein’s podcast with guest Dr. Pierre Kory that lays this all out.
Covid, Ivermectin and the Crime of the Century Podcast with Dr. Pierre Kory

Epidemiologic analyses on Ivermectin in COVID-19 | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

If there's something I've learned about science in all of this, it's that every PhD program needs to add something like the Hippocratic Oath and a class or two on how to represent your findings to the laeity in a way that makes sense.

I may actually put that last bit in my syllabus for this fall.

If there's something I've learned about science in all of this, it's that every PhD program needs to add something like the Hippocratic Oath and a class or two on how to represent your findings to the laeity in a way that makes sense.

It’s become obvious throughout this “pandemic” that science only applies to those who agree with the so called government experts. Any other scientist or physician who has a differing opinion is automatically discredited regardless of their credentials or success in their chosen field.

It’s become obvious throughout this “pandemic” that science only applies to those who agree with the so called government experts. Any other scientist or physician who has a differing opinion is automatically discredited regardless of their credentials or success in their chosen field.
Do you have anything that backs up this claim?

It's been obvious for awhile that "studies" and "science" are manipulated based on who pays. See tobacco. Which is why it's key to listen to the ones calling BS. Not that they are right 100% of the time but to use both sides, past agreements, etc to come up with your own opinion.

Do you have anything that backs up this claim?
Wouldn't hang your hat on this. There have been plenty. If I didn't have a cranky two year old right now, I'd find a bunch for you. Youtube did take down a session with Florida's state gov where a doctor refuted the mainstream.

California Doctor Removed From Job After Questioning COVID Lockdowns

https://www.the-sun.com/news/757417/youtube-slammed-removing-video-doctors-end-coronavirus-lockdown/

DeSantis holds roundtable with panelists from controversial COVID discussion removed by YouTube | WFLA

You didn't answer my questions

Does out best science say if you're vaccinated it's impossible to get or transmit covid-19?

Does our best science say that double-masking does not lower your own risk of transmitting or getting infected?
No it does not, you can get covid after the shot, 91% to 99% ( given science has differing opinions) effective at stopping it.
And once again, masks prevent large droplets and splashes. Covid is spread through areosolization. You double mask within an hour you are definitely going to have problems with a higher CO2 level. Why don’t you try that out and let me know if you don’t get woozy. You go save the world hon.

Read through this thread and all the invective directed at @kiddiedoc and @NurseGoodVol by the board’s chapter of the Branch Covidians.
We’ve only been neck deep in this for 14 months.
I personally have seen nothing noteworthy. I just pretty much gave up after the stupidity of the prolonged q wave argument on hcq with bowl brother. Pretty funny though a banker arguing with a cardiac nurse... good times.

Now China is sharing??

Chinese researchers find batch of new coronaviruses in bats — CNN

"In total, we assembled 24 novel coronavirus genomes from different bat species, including four SARS-CoV-2 like coronaviruses," the researchers wrote in a report published in the journal Cell.

One was very similar, genetically to the SARS-CoV-2 virus that's causing the current pandemic, they said -- a viral sample called RpYN06 taken from a horseshoe bat species called Rhinolophus pusillus.

It would be the closest strain to SARS-CoV-2 except for genetic differences on the spike protein, the knob-like structure that the virus uses when attaching to cells, they said.”

Differences in the spike protein? You mean the part that actually attaches to and infects human cells??

From the study…
“Of particular note was that one of the novel bat coronavirus identified here - RpYN06
349 - exhibited 94.5% sequence identity to SARS-CoV-2 across the genome.”

94.5% sounds pretty close, except for this quote from an article in Nature on 6/8/2021….

Bats are known carriers of coronaviruses, and scientists have determined that the genome of SARS-CoV-2 is most similar to that of RATG13, a coronavirus that was first found in a horseshoe bat (Rhinolophus affinis) in the southern Chinese province of Yunnan in 20133. But RATG13’s genome is only 96% identical to SARS-CoV-2’s, suggesting that a closer relative of the virus — the one passed to humans — remains unknown.

The COVID lab-leak hypothesis: what scientists do and don’t know

Keep trying, China.

We’ve only been neck deep in this for 14 months.
I personally have seen nothing noteworthy. I just pretty much gave up after the stupidity of the prolonged q wave argument on hcq with bowl brother. Pretty funny though a banker arguing with a cardiac nurse... good times.
To be fair we’ve never proven you’re a “nurse” or KD is a “doctor”, you could just be two hobos who read medical books at the library.

VN Store

Back