Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

What the original poster fails to mention is that the poll surveyed people that had at least received their first dose of the vaccine.
With that being said, it renders this poll irrelevant.
I for one waited to do these activities until two weeks after the second vaccine.
Not sure if the poll is legit or not. But you are literally saying what the poll said right? According to the poll more unvaxed were willing to do activities than vaxxed.

Not saying it's legit, just cant figure out the point you think you are making.

Not sure if the poll is legit or not. But you are literally saying what the poll said right? According to the poll more unvaxed were willing to do activities than vaxxed.

Not saying it's legit, just cant figure out the point you think you are making.
I’ll spell it out for you
They surveyed vaccinated people which included ones that had only recently received their first dose.
Smart people know to wait to do these activities two weeks after the second vaccine as instructed by health professionals.

I’ll spell it out for you
They surveyed vaccinated people which included ones that had only recently received their first dose.
Smart people know to wait to do these activities two weeks after the second vaccine as instructed by health professionals.
No need to respond like a smartass. Especially when someone could just as easily point out to you that you're making a wild leap that a significant number (or most) respondents only have one dose.

I'm just happy no masks.
Don't even think this is the end of it. Plenty of businesses will require them because muh trumptards could be lying and unvaxxed, threatening the entire population with the 1 in 1,000 chance they're infected and giving it to people with a 1 in 20 chance of being infected.

No need to respond like a smartass. Especially when someone could just as easily point out to you that you're making a wild leap that a significant number (or most) respondents only have one dose.
This is what was cut off of what you posted
76E375C5-23AA-493E-80FA-3361E3FFC083.jpeg

Who said anything about the majority of those polled had one shot?
LeT mE sPeLl It OuT fOr YoU.

Your argument: the poll is invalid because it includes a disclaimer that the results include those with at least one dose. Your assumption: that the one-dose crowd is large enough to sway the numbers greatly.

My point: it's irrelevant, as the point of the poll is to show the overall fear still prevalent AND how it appears to be very prevalent among those that are vaccinated or in the process of getting vaccinated. I am assuming that, with the disclaimer, it's a mix of people fully dosed and those that aren't, which still shows a lot of paranoia... Which is the point.

LeT mE sPeLl It OuT fOr YoU.

Your argument: the poll is invalid because it includes a disclaimer that the results include those with at least one dose. Your assumption: that the one-dose crowd is large enough to sway the numbers greatly.

My point: it's irrelevant, as the point of the poll is to show the overall fear still prevalent AND how it appears to be very prevalent among those that are vaccinated or in the process of getting vaccinated. I am assuming that, with the disclaimer, it's a mix of people fully dosed and those that aren't, which still shows a lot of paranoia... Which is the point.
Again, Your definition of "vaccinated" (at least one dose) renders this poll irrelevant.

VN Store

Back