Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

This **** pisses me off so bad. This article has been fact-checked and retracted and has nothing to do with Stanford. My ******** meter* was going off when I originally read it, but I paid no heed. I shared this ******** with at least half a dozen people. I can't stand liars, and they're lying about medical science FFS.

*Masks cause like 17 negative conditions, LOL?

I know many on here mock the mask crowd. But my place of employment has required us to wear a mask, hopefully now with the CDC guidelines they will let us be able to breath a little.

I know many on here mock the mask crowd. But my place of employment has required us to wear a mask, hopefully now with the CDC guidelines they will let us be able to breath a little.
Mine does too.

It was funny. A couple people saw that the CDC has changed their suggestions, and we based our office policy on the CDC. So they happily took them off. However the Karen's came around ad chided them to put their masks back on.

I am hoping with the CDC suggestions changing they will lift the requirements for anyone to wear a mask.

I believe what we’re going to see from businesses going forward, at least of patrons, is they will require the non-vaccinated to wear masks but they won’t actually check who is it isn’t. They’ll just post that is their requirement in an effort to escape potential liability. The same might be true if employees as well but I could definitely see more “woke” businesses having a more heavy handed approach.

I believe what we’re going to see from businesses going forward, at least of patrons, is they will require the non-vaccinated to wear masks but they won’t actually check who is it isn’t. They’ll just post that is their requirement in an effort to escape potential liability. The same might be true if employees as well but I could definitely see more “woke” businesses having a more heavy handed approach.

Yea, I went to the NCAA tennis regional at UT last weekend. Crazy signage up requiring masks, had to have one on to buy a ticket. Required to wear in outside stands it said. I get to the stands and 90% had them off and no one ever said anything.

Constant virtue signal theatre.

Reactions: hUTch2002

Most businesses that value profit will not GAF and will probably not enforce anything. The only exception will be hipster coffee houses that attract nasty chicks with pit hair. I work a UTMC and don’t foresee the hospital changing things anytime soon unfortunately.

Reactions: VolStrom
Af least here in Georgia there is already a law that says businesses arent responsible for people contracting Covid at that business.

I can't imagine
1) living as afraid as some people do
2) getting "protection" from a virus and still living afraid to do anything...either the gene therapy in question protects you or it doesn't, and if it doesn't then stop trying to use "anti-vaxxer" as the insult of the day; and if it doesn't, and if you're still afraid, what did you accomplish by forcing it on yourself?

View attachment 367900
Where is this from?
What the original poster fails to mention is that the poll surveyed people that had at least received their first dose of the vaccine.
With that being said, it renders this poll irrelevant.
I for one waited to do these activities until two weeks after the second vaccine.

Most businesses that value profit will not GAF and will probably not enforce anything. The only exception will be hipster coffee houses that attract nasty chicks with pit hair. I work a UTMC and don’t foresee the hospital changing things anytime soon unfortunately.
Yeah, that's gross.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
My job is the same way. We are still to wear a mask to set a good example, although our members have choice to do so or not.
I work at a gym now, it cracks me up that I have to wear a mask all day, but then 5 minutes after I clock out I can go upstairs and lift without second thought of putting one on.

It will be interesting to see. Not a legally sound area to be asking employees if they have been vaccinated.

VN Store

Back