Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Dotard Wrong again Won’t be until after a meeting sometime after 1st week of Dec
"The whole world is suffering and we are rounding the curve," Trump said. "And the vaccines are being delivered next week or the week after."

Today is November 27.

Next week will be the first week of December.

The next week after that will be the second week of December.

I would say that is " sometime after the first week of Dec", wouldn't you?

So tell us how "Dotard Wrong again", according to you, based on the above quote, broken down so that even you can understand it.

Next time read the article you quoted rather than just the gotcha title and then you just might, might, I say, not look so foolish.

Reactions: 508mikey
I thought this was all a hoax? Or political? What happened to it being a Democrat plot to remove Trump?
My mom has it and is sick as ****. I wish I saved some of y'alls posts from earlier this year.

So, what should we be doing?
Do what the scientists say. If they change what they say, which is a result of the scientific method, do what they say. Social distance, wear a mask, wear a condom, don't fart in the elevator, wipe your shoes on the rug and other common courtesies we would do naturally if it wasn't all politicized.
Don't diminish the impact of the virus

Do what the scientists say. If they change what they say, which is a result of the scientific method, do what they say. Social distance, wear a mask, wear a condom, don't fart in the elevator, wipe your shoes on the rug and other common courtesies we would do naturally if it wasn't all politicized.
None of those things would change anything very much, you know this right? Well, maybe your feels, I guess that's worth something.

None of those things would change anything very much, you know this right? Well, maybe your feels, I guess that's worth something.
What's your proof of that? Your GED? Your degree from ITT? By all means, listen to the other dudes at the truck stop instead of the scientists trained to Dela with it
****ing idiots

You people are so gullible. Stop reading headlines and assuming ****. Read the actual article.
What the fact he hasn’t advised it or mentioned it to Biden? But he thinks it’s a good idea, which it’s not, and has Biden’s ear. So we shouldn’t be critical of it now? What’s your point?

I've lost 2 friends under 50. How many 100s of thousands of Americans need to die before people take it seriously?

Some people around here never will. Maybe after they get it and struggle to breathe for a few days, but they might have something nonsensical to say even then. Strange.

Do we do what the scientists say now? Or what they said six months ago? Or what they are going to say 6 months from now?

Because clearly the scientists now are more right than the old scientists, so we were dumb back them.

Because we shouldnt be doing what the experts say right now, like decreasing quarantine time to keep people safe? What happened to if it saves one life? Surely there is a one life difference somewhere in that shorter quarantine.

If we are smart to do what they say now then that means they finally have this figured out right? And we can come out of hiding? Or do we need to stay in hiding because the experts dont know what they are talking about. Which makes them not experts if they dont know what they are doing.

The whole thing seems like we shouldnt be forced to listen if they dont actually know anything.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back