Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I will have to say I am very bothered about Pfizer and Moderna developing a vaccine for this pandemic.

People do realize the CEO for each look like old white males. I think one is even a Jew.

Better yet, Pfizer is based in New York City and Moderna in Boston.

Y'all ready for your Yankee shots?

Moderna comes out with an even more promising vaccine today. 94% effective and can be stored for up to 30 days in normal refrigeration. This on top of Pfizer’s vaccine announcement last week. First deployment to people expected in December.

So Trump somehow wound up delivering on the promise of having a vaccine developed by years end contrary to Fauci’s repeated BS otherwise. Even that idiot has gotten on board with the positivity since the second vaccine even he can’t keep up the Debbie Downer routine anymore.

So the real question is how does Sleepy Joe twist this to show Trump failed to deliver on his promises and take credit for saving us from COVID? For those keeping score that’s about one tenth of the predicted fatalities and not one but TWO vaccines developed in about what 9 months?

Good job President Trump.
Guess sleepy joe will do the same that reagan did when he took credit for the release of the hostages in Iran and nixon did when he took credit for ending the Vietnamese conflict.

Good job, President-elect Biden!!

Guess sleepy joe will do the same that reagan did when he took credit for the release of the hostages in Iran and nixon did when he took credit for ending the Vietnamese conflict.

Good job, President-elect Biden!!
LMFAO except Reagan did get them released because the Iranians refused to deal with Carter.

Nixon bombed the NV to the negotiating table with Operation Linebacker I and II.

Sleepy Joe just threatened more lockdowns and demands compliance.

What an idiot 😂 AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

LMFAO except Reagan did get them released because the Iranians refused to deal with Carter.

Nixon bombed the NV to the negotiating table with Operation Linebacker I and II.

Sleepy Joe just threatened more lockdowns and demands compliance.

What an idiot 😂 AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Haha. Nice try. Go back and check your history books.

I could see several people here doing this...

South Dakota emergency-room nurse says some patients insist COVID-19 isn’t real even as they’re dying from it

A South Dakota nurse took to Twitter on Sunday to highlight a tragic feature of the coronavirus pandemic: patients who rail against health-care workers because they don’t believe COVID-19 is real.

The ones who scream at you for a magic medicine and that Joe Biden is going to ruin the USA. All while gasping for breath on 100% Vapotherm. They tell you there must be another reason they are sick. They call you names and ask why you have to wear all that “stuff” because they don’t have COVID because it’s not real.’

Jodi Doering, an emergency-room registered nurse, described the phenomenon in an interview on CNN on Monday, after her Twitter posts attracted wide attention: “It’s not one particular patient; it’s just a culmination of so many people and their last dying words are, ‘This can’t be happening, it’s not real.’

“And when they should be spending time FaceTime-ing their families, they’re just filled with anger and hatred. I just can’t believe those are their last words,” she said.
I love how when some crazy conspiracy comes out about hospitals or hospital patients it's always some random nurse. Not a doctor. Not a an administrator. Always the nurse.

Anyway...

1605563282576.png

Double rip

Last edited:
Nurse with an agenda?
You think patients are coming in dying while complaining about Joe Biden consistently, or do you think that nurse is using her imagination to confirm her priors and get a little attention?

It's 2020. Everyone has an agenda. Anyone reporting the gossip of some random nurse as news is a charlatan.

You think patients are coming in dying while complaining about Joe Biden consistently, or do you think that nurse is using her imagination to confirm her priors and get a little attention?

It's 2020. Everyone has an agenda. Anyone reporting the gossip of some random nurse as news is a charlatan.

I believe it’s attention driven. She’s probably heard one or two ppl that tested positive but aren’t dying complain the virus isn’t real. Take that, and her apparent prior posts on social media, and viola.

One of my staff member’s family members is currently on a vent (neg for covid but treating as covid), yet I seriously doubt she’s uttered one word with her ET in.

The Moderna shot is 94% effective on a flu that's 99.999999% survivable.

You can keep it.
this has been the one defense of the overbearing government shut downs. no vaccine.

I wonder what reasoning they are going to use next? You already see Fauci call for shut downs even after the vaccine. why?

this has been the one defense of the overbearing government shut downs. no vaccine.

I wonder what reasoning they are going to use next? You already see Fauci call for shut downs even after the vaccine. why?

Overbearing. SMH.

You understand why we live in a democratic republic instead of a pure democracy, right?

Isn't it better for America if I die before I can collect my SS? My money can go to so many worthy efforts.
Why are you not celebrating me?
But, I'm 55, lost my career in the great recession and work as a courier delivering furniture to those who didn't need the money they were given, suffered a knee replacement because of it and now I'm back in time for Christmas. Take the freaking Vaccine and quit hiding out in your house making my life miserable. I don't work for UPS even though those six figure people complain about their hours too.

VN Store

Back