Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Yes, yes you are. Food is more important than protecting against a virus. That’s true, but food isn’t an issue here, so the next step is protecting against a virus.

Continued shutdowns and putting people out of work will lead to food crises.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
It is highly likely @OHvol40 receives his money from a govt entity or a business highly reliant on govt money.

So you have to take that into perspective. He has likely never have had to produce any real value in life.
That's becoming apparent. Note how he tries to walk back his own posts now. No nuts. "lol".

Reactions: allvol123
plenty people do it. I mean killing yourself will not bring your business back. I suppose if suicide is an option for you.....go right ahead.
Another poor take. Especially being unaware of any circumstances, and trying to broad-brush things.

And we're supposed to believe we're the 'immoral' ones. Yikes.

Another poor take. Especially being unaware of any circumstances, and trying to broad-brush things.

And we're supposed to believe we're the 'immoral' ones. Yikes.
what has suicide solved? The business is shuttered and family and friends are left to mourn. I am immoral for speaking out against suicide? That is an interesting take.

what has suicide solved? The business is shuttered and family and friends are left to mourn. I am immoral for speaking out against suicide? That is an interesting take.
I didn't say it solved anything. But the shocking lack of compassion for another human is awful. And immoral.

I didn't say it solved anything. But the shocking lack of compassion for another human is awful. And immoral.
So wanting them to kill themselves is compassion? Am I in the upside-down? I am literally saying that there are other options beside suicide. And you're saying I am being immoral because I don't want them to commit suicide? Are you Dr. Jack Kecorkian reincarnated?

There are plenty options, but the OP was talking about neighbors committed suicide. You may want to talk to him.
Your problem is you value quantity of life over quality. If a 40 year old business owner loses his company and the ability to feed his family, gets depressed, starts drinking, gets violent with his family, etc., you'll take that over an 87 year old with COPD and diabetes dying 3 months early. It's bananas.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol

VN Store

Back