Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Nobody gets executed because they just met a serial killer.

On the other hand, there are kids who just happened to be in the same class as a kid with covid who are then forced to also quarantine for weeks just due to vague interactions, even when they show no symptoms or had it.

There are posters on here who that actually happened to.

So your analogy isn't a good comparison here.
I work in a school system. I see it in action. The rules and their implementation are ridiculous in my opinion.
But they are not being forcibly quarantined, they are just not being allowed to return to school.....big difference.

Reactions: AM64
I work in a school system. I see it in action. The rules and their implementation are ridiculous in my opinion.
But they are not being forcibly quarantined, they are just not being allowed to return to school.....big difference.

So this isn't being quarantined from school?

Seems you are playing the game of semantics here.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

Ummm....my senior is at home by order of the health dept for 14 days because he sat next to someone. so i would say that is forcibly

That also wasn't what you were for. You were for mandatory quarantine in February subject to arrest if broken. Yet you find this ridiculous.

That also wasn't what you were for. You were for mandatory quarantine in February subject to arrest if broken. Yet you find this ridiculous.
I was for quarantining the evacuees from Hunan for 14 days.....forcibly if necessary. I have zero problem standing by that.

I know his next play. It'll be that not everyone is quarantined at the same time and then I'll respond that I never said he said that and we have the game of semantics because pants are on the ground.
Still trying to cover your lie?

Your line of reasoning is this stupid.......
If you support the death penalty, then you support every body being put to death. I see now how you reach some of your idiotic conclusions.

Hey. Good call.

Bingo .. Between the Federal government declaring an emergency and the States declaring an emergency for whatever they collectively decide is one , our liberties and freedoms are toast , It’s just a matter of time . Covid has yielded some great results for Big Brother .

Reactions: allvol123
So if they didn't have a temp of 101 but their classmate did they were forced to go home for 10 days?

I think not Luth.
No. My point is that not being allowed to return to school is not the same as quarantining.
Also, I said I thought the rules and their implementation were ridiculous.
Finally, these are not normal times.
Had a guy from the FCA speaking to my son's football team after practice yesterday.
He said this is the first summer since their inception 70 years ago that they did not hold FCA sponsored summer football camps.
These are not normal times.

killed 2 people in the US....2 less than Benghazi.....191,457 less than covid....but carry on.
Go ask a doctor or Infection Prevention team member which is a bigger issue COVID-19 or Ebola, you have no clue what you speak of.

There is a reason that for the last 15 years, the CDC and Level 1 Trauma centers regularly report on Ebola outbreaks in central regions of Africa.

Reactions: BP4Prez and AM64

VN Store

Back