Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Uhhh it takes two sides to tango on the politicizing....

If it was just Trump it would just be ranting. Politicizing means there are opponents involved.

Masks were the Dems new high ground after they lost the opening round refusing to shut things down back in January.
No, it doesn't. Politicizing means causing an activity or event to become political in character, or to make someone politically aware by persuading them of the truths of views considered to be radical. A single person can politicize an event, and in the case of wearing masks during the Coronavirus pandemic, a single person has made the choice a political one. That single person is Donald Trump.

No, it doesn't. Politicizing means causing an activity or event to become political in character, or to make someone politically aware by persuading them of the truths of views considered to be radical. A single person can politicize an event, and in the case of wearing masks during the Coronavirus pandemic, a single person has made the choice a political one. That single person is Donald Trump.

And then the “experts” piled on the dumb by saying it’s ok to riot.

Reactions: 508mikey
A single person is a mad man on a street corner. Even if he is the president. If it was just one side who would he be fighting? Who would he be against?

At least you aren't joining some of your Red Hat friends in wishing death on political opponents or death on folks that live in cities. I'll take the insult.

Nah that’s reserved mostly for the antifa and BLM people who have openly celebrated Herman Cains death and happily wish police officers and their families to burn.

So are you going to refund the guy you allegedly sold your tickets to?
I don't think this has anything to do with whether there will be football or not this fall. FWIW, I told UT I was not getting season tickets back in April. When I heard all the "experts" saying that we would not have a vaccine before 2021, the writing was on the wall for me, especially since one of the person's I go to games with is over 80.

California Releases Convicted Murderer Serving 84-Year Sentence Over Pandemic

California authorities set a convicted murderer loose to create more space in state prisons because of the coronavirus.

Terebea Williams, 44, served about 20 years of a 84-year sentence for murder before state authorities let her out of prison as part of an effort by the California government to free up space inside prisons and reduce the risk of coronavirus spread among inmates, according to CBS Sacramento.

In 2001, Williams was convicted of first-degree murder in the kidnapping and death of 23-year-old Kevin Ruska Jr. Williams held Ruska at gunpoint and forced him into the trunk of her car where she shot him in the abdomen. She then drove him 750 miles to Washington state, tied him to a chair in a motel room, and left him with one leg free so he could stomp for help. He was dead by the time someone found him.

A single person is a mad man on a street corner. Even if he is the president. If it was just one side who would he be fighting? Who would he be against?
The term "politicizing" does not require another party to be involved. A single person can do it on their own. Trump has made the choice of whether or not to wear a mask during this pandemic, a political one, with allegiance and loyalty to the Republican Party being defined by those who do not wear a mask in public.

The term "politicizing" does not require another party to be involved. A single person can do it on their own. Trump has made the choice of whether or not to wear a mask during this pandemic, a political one, with allegiance and loyalty to the Republican Party being defined by those who do not wear a mask in public.

Like Fauchi’s view on protests.

California authorities set a convicted murderer loose to create more space in state prisons because of the coronavirus.

Terebea Williams, 44, served about 20 years of a 84-year sentence for murder before state authorities let her out of prison as part of an effort by the California government to free up space inside prisons and reduce the risk of coronavirus spread among inmates, according to CBS Sacramento.

In 2001, Williams was convicted of first-degree murder in the kidnapping and death of 23-year-old Kevin Ruska Jr. Williams held Ruska at gunpoint and forced him into the trunk of her car where she shot him in the abdomen. She then drove him 750 miles to Washington state, tied him to a chair in a motel room, and left him with one leg free so he could stomp for help. He was dead by the time someone found him.

his next victim will be classified as a COVID death

How else should Fauci have answered this? He said crowds without masks contribute to spread. Asking him who should and shouldn’t be arrested is dumb. That is not his place.

He could have given his ridiculous opinions like he had in the past but he didn’t. You could tell he was flustered and backed into a corner. This dolt should not be allowed to offer any advice to anyone.

People were already not wearing masks before Trump made a big deal of it. Remember Pelosi pleading with people to come out to the streets of China Town?

If it was just Trump, why is the media and the Dems pushing the issue? If Trump is the only one who cares, why do they rail against Trump? This is where the second side comes into play.

I have been accused of being a red hatter, I am actually a never Trumper, because I was arguing that people shouldnt be required to wear a mask, even though i do.

How do you explain that and many comments on here if it's just Trump and the Republicans on the attack?

He could have given his ridiculous opinions like he had in the past but he didn’t. You could tell he was flustered and backed into a corner. This dolt should not be allowed to offer any advice to anyone.

I didn't see it that way. I'm no fan of Fauci, but those questions were just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. IMO he wasn't flustered as much as he was frustrated that he was being asked who should be arrested.

Reactions: ohhbother
Looking at MLB it is like they were gonna have this happen anyway..They did not have enough protocols in place for the players in my opinion..
Marlin players went out on the town and then tried to cover it up...
PGA has more protocols in place and they fly from event to event..They have done a much better job than MLB..
SEC will learn from all of this and hopefully put in the right protocols to keep players and coaches safe...

Reactions: Smellvin

VN Store

Back