Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I agree but politicizing the mask wearing was started by Trump and the hard conservatives
Not entirely. Trump (i believe) supported mask wearing but simply chose not to do it himself. That act of sedition, caused a backlash of mask virtue signaling on the other side. Then, the Rs got pissy about it, too.

At least that's how I remember it because i am never wrong (unlike hog).

I agree but politicizing the mask wearing was started by Trump and the hard conservatives

The only people I see politicizing mask wearing is the left virtue signalers. I DGAF if a person wears a mask or not, if a business requires a mask I will wear one if I want to utilize them. I'm just opposed to the .gov mandating their use.

I’m so glad our kids are grown and I feel bad for those of you that have young ones now . We have one left in college so it’s pretty simple .
Ours are in a great charter school and we love it. Parents can get a little crazy but it's small and no one really wants to rock the boat and jeopardize their spot. The lottery for spots is not kind to most. We see their teachers at church, they stop by the house to visit, come to baseball games and swim meets to watch my boys compete, etc.

That was from the main county schools page. There are some interesting places around here that I would not send my kids. We'd be in private

Ok. I am not laughing at you.

I am laughing at your idea. I have better odds of winning the lottery than your idea has of becoming reality.
I'm aware of that. I know a few teachers and during virtual school they sat on their ass watching Netflix while parents taught the children and tried to work. Felt terrible for the parents

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back