Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

See the bold..... I'm the first person you've ever encountered that used that phrase? Expand your horizons.

See the italicized...... The biggest problem with C19 is that 80% of infected individuals have little to no effect. But you don't seem to understand that. It's not the unaffected that are the problem. It's the 20% that are at risk.

What is your number? There's got to be one...... How many people are you willing to see die? Dr. Oz said 2-3% was acceptable to him.

What's yours?

My fault. I mistook you for someone who wanted legitimate discussion. In an attempt to be the better man, I try to take most posters at face value. Since you bring no value, I'll pull the hook from my mouth and let you bait someone else.

Sigh...folks largely voted for Trump because he’s a bold and brash trash talker that gives back as good as he gets and Republicans hadn’t had that on their side of the game in like forever...and he’s not an evil, reprehensible, despicable death lord named hillary..lol

Conservative orthodoxy is rooted in federalism philosophies. Conservatives in the streets protesting the measures taken by governors to combat a global pandemic rather than protesting in D.C. against a president who claimed “absolute authority” tells me one thing: The Republican Party is no longer an idealogical entity, it’s a cult that betrays it’s founding ideals in favor of victory at any cost.

Conservative orthodoxy is rooted in federalism philosophies. Conservatives in the streets protesting the measures taken by governors to combat a global pandemic rather than protesting in D.C. against a president who claimed “absolute authority” tells me one thing: The Republican Party is no longer an idealogical entity, it’s a cult that betrays it’s founding ideals in favor of victory at any cost.
And the root of "liberal/ism" is "liberty."
Sounds like both might be betrayals.

Reactions: hog88
You can get happy the same way you got angry , makes no difference to me . You asked what the acceptable number of deaths is ( first of all , that’s an ignorant question , none would always be the correct answer ) now back to what I said and it doesn’t matter that it’s a pandemic , each and every year the flu shots are based of European models .. as in which one will make it over here . We over estimated on this model because our numbers were never right , not from the beginning until this very second . That leads to people guessing and missing . Sooner or later we are going to have to come out from under the rock .

If you can't see the difference between the flu and this........

And what's up with the bold? Those can't be right because, god forbid, they're EUROPEAN??

Grow up.

The biggest problem is that not enough people are affected by it?

That's an odd stance to take.
The tests revealing the numbers who have antibodies for C19 are odd, too. The forthcoming explanation from epidemiologists and others will be interesting.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
The party which was founded has been dead for a while now.

What is your number? There's got to be one...... How many people are you willing to see die? Dr. Oz said 2-3% was acceptable to him.

What's yours?

This is only a relevant question for someone who supports mandated shutdowns during time of virus outbreaks.

As someone who is not ready to propose such a measure, my answer would be 0 in my family. I’ll weigh the information and risks and make the best decisions I can for my family.

Trump said something that all agreed was stupid. Governors issued orders that violated the Constitution. These two things are not the same.

If you can't see the difference between the flu and this........

And what's up with the bold? Those can't be right because, god forbid, they're EUROPEAN??

Grow up.

Dude you are asking how many deaths are acceptable when we don’t even blink and eye with influenza then telling me to grow up ? Smh . Lol

There's got to be an attempt to reconcile the data. 30%+ in Boston are positive for antibodies??? That is remarkable (if C19 is progressing as theorized).

It was estimated between 50-80% somewhere in CA...maybe Santa Clara. I’m calling bull****. There’s something wrong with the test.

Reactions: McDad
My fault. I mistook you for someone who wanted legitimate discussion. In an attempt to be the better man, I try to take most posters at face value. Since you bring no value, I'll pull the hook from my mouth and let you bait someone else.

Dude.... Seriously.

It's a legit question, no?

You're willing to put up to 20% of the population at risk for..... why?

I'm curious..... 2% of 328mm is 7+mm..... Is that OK with you? (I don't think it'll get that bad but...... Dr. Oz and such).

What's the number of dead people that you're willing to see so that you can get back to work?

It keeps coming back to the same question..... How many people are you willing to see die?
Don't want to see anyone die. But guess what? Viruses were here long before the China virus and they will be here long afterwards. Are you willing to go through another shutdown similar to this on a worldwide stage when the next alleged pandemic occurs?

VN Store

Back