Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I'm gonna have to call you on that. I know for a fact that 1. There's not enough room for two people to make out in a Chevette. It's more of a solo type car 2. No woman gets in a car with a guy who drives a Chevette.
They will.
You did or said something wrong.

Great insurance is showing appreciation, not crap.

Great insurance comes at a cost . It is balanced out by worth , product , production costs , liability insurance, down time , new equipment , job demand . It has very little to do with not giving employees better insurance because they aren’t appreciated .

If there was ever a time to break out the Y2K stash of rice and beans, this is it. What do you think is the fault in the models? Did the models include social distancing measures? I think I will complain about the models at a later date and be a little thankful they were off.

I can't tell you why the models are wrong. They'd have to spend a day explaining their algorithm to me. What I do know is that they were wrong and that 'caused undue panic

I do, just like fuel and labor and I try to save on both as much as I can. With health insurance there isn't much that I can do except offer crap plans, no plans or contribute less. There is only so much that can be passed on to the clients.
What???? You have competition?

There's a lot of doctors that disagree with her.
Dr. William Haseltine did an interview with Dana Perino on Fox News a few days ago and he completely disagrees with that assessment. Dr. Haseltine told Perino that whatever positive impact that this drug could have on a coronavirus patient would be mild at best, and that there were some serious side effects for people with underlying conditions. He was strongly against the drug. I will try and find the video of that interview and post it later. Like just about anything else, opinions will vary - even professional opinions, I suppose.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Dr. William Haseltine did an interview with Dana Perino on Fox News a few days ago and he completely disagrees with that assessment. Dr. Haseltine told Perino that whatever positive impact that this drug could have on a coronavirus patient would be mild at best, and that there were some serious side effects for people with underlying conditions. He was strongly against the drug. I will try and find the video of that interview and post it later. Like just about anything else, opinions will vary - even professional opinions, I suppose.
There's an article in AJC saying the same thing.

VN Store

Back