Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Which democrat came up with the numbers that are going to be used against them?
That isn't the point. Going into the election one side is going say "look, we formed a task force and worked with the country to lessen the damage" and the other side will have "I did interviews on my favorite canned soups and butterscotch candies from my quarantine home".

Seems like that would make them less 'accurate'. In other words, they would have to be making up data based on... what exactly? So what if we reverse engineered the model now based on NYC death tolls and found out that China 'actually' had 50,000 deaths. Would you support Mr Trump for leveraging that against the Chinese?
In trade negotiations? Absolutely.

That isn't the point. Going into the election one side is going say "look, we formed a task force and worked with the country to lessen the damage" and the other side will have "I did interviews on my favorite canned soups and butterscotch candies from my quarantine home".

I would like to be able to say I had such adventures, but I'm on VNPF conversing with you.

You've been whining about what healthcare costs for a while. Do you consider that cost a part of doing business?

I do, just like fuel and labor and I try to save on both as much as I can. With health insurance there isn't much that I can do except offer crap plans, no plans or contribute less. There is only so much that can be passed on to the clients.

You've been whining about what healthcare costs for a while. Do you consider that cost a part of doing business?
Government mandated increases in costs should be celebrated? Because instead of being able to give the money directly to his employees to meet their specific needs he now HAS to get insurance for them and hope what money is left over covers their actual needs instead of implied ones?

Plus who knows how much overhead was added with the paperwork and reviewing plans. With the added benefit of trying to make the choice that helps the most people the most while trying not to screw over anyone too badly.

It's an incredibly tough thing to do that isnt an employer's role to tell his employees how to live their lives and here is the best one size (doesnt) fit all he could come up with.

And not blaming hog.

that means that he is strong....only strong men attack the weak and vulnerable.
Curious, what makes you think the media weak and vulnerable? They control the narrative they present to the country. Nothing about that screams weak IMO. They literally help shape opinion for most of the nation because most people are too lazy to look for facts and judge for themselves. They take what they're told and they believe. Quite frankly, most people seem quite content to let someone else think for them.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
I hate to see two of my enemies fight, one might become my friend. LOL. I know it's a long line. LMAO.

I can make it 3 cause Volastrom has turned into a whiny azz the last few day’s . It was vaccines now it’s about telling business owners to buy better insurance regardless of cost because “ it’s part of doing business “ . While he’s at home retired . There now you can watch 3 of us .

I can make it 3 cause Volastrom has turned into a whiny azz the last few day’s . It was vaccines now it’s about telling business owners to buy better insurance regardless of cost because “ it’s part of doing business “ . While he’s at home retired . There now you can watch 3 of us .
giphy.gif

Reactions: RavinDave
BronzeDarkDogfish-size_restricted.gif

Curious, what makes you think the media weak and vulnerable? They control the narrative they present to the country. Nothing about that screams weak IMO. They literally help shape opinion for most of the nation because most people are too lazy to look for facts and judge for themselves. They take what they're told and they believe. Quite frankly, most people seem quite content to let someone else think for them.
I like the way you think.

Wait. . . is it you thinking for me or me thinking for me if I agree?

That’s why we need healthcare reform. I don’t know what it should look like but what we have now isn’t the answer. Rising cost is a three part problem though between medical insurance, pharmaceutical companies and hospitals.

For example where I work, the hospital makes between 15-20,000 per joint replacement and they do an average of 7-9 a day, 5 days a week. That’s an average of around 140,000 a day and 700,000 a week.
Oh I agree that we need healthcare reform.... I just don’t want to end up paying for everyone’s free healthcare in a country as big this one.

It appears sometimes that posters are PUI.

The problems would still be there, we just wouldn't care to do anything about them, including b!tching.

I'm hungry, got any Doritos?
VN wouldn't be as fun if some folks weren't completely hammered and posting. Nothing is better than the stragglers that start making new threads late on gamedays in the fall. Those are gold.

Reactions: 37L1
I always say that I remember the touchdown.. I still don't think he's ready to know that I was making out with his girlfriend on a back road.... in a Chevette!
I'm gonna have to call you on that. I know for a fact that 1. There's not enough room for two people to make out in a Chevette. It's more of a solo type car 2. No woman gets in a car with a guy who drives a Chevette.

It's part of putting your heart and soul into a job and being appreciated for it.

VN Store

Back