Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

My luck is considerably higher here because the Drs. are using it and aren’t relying on anecdotal maybes or someone somewhere might have a negative reaction to it to in the future . If I lived anywhere around your hospital , and it’s Drs that think that way .. I’d move . My survival odds would immediately increase .

Ok. Hope it’s goes well.

No. We vary those and often complain about using ye olde thesaurus. HAHA
Then again, students should be taught that, based on audience.
How much working vocabulary in an audience can a politician assume?

That’s true... but I’m pretty sure he doesn’t suppress his vocabulary to fit the audience lol. He has what he has. It’s, great, strong, wonderful, beautiful, disgusting, complete and total, sad vocabulary.

Ayanna Pressley: Next Coronavirus Stimulus Should Support Illegal Immigrants

Massachusetts Democratic Rep. Ayanna Pressley said that she wants the next coronavirus stimulus package that Congress passes to provide funds for illegal aliens.

Pressley-e1586290262951.jpg

Speaking to an MSNBC reporter on Tuesday, Pressley said she wants to see the next COVID-19 relief package to include a greater number of “vulnerable populations,” such as the homeless, men and women in jail, and those living in the U.S. illegally.

Ayanna Pressley: Next Coronavirus Stimulus Should Support Illegal Immigrants

No. We vary those and often complain about using ye olde thesaurus. HAHA
Then again, students should be taught that, based on audience.
How much working vocabulary in an audience can a politician assume?
Different politicians appeal to different audiences. Trump seems to know his audience.

Would you put it past Trump to direct resources to "prove" it's effectiveness?
Nope, nor would I put it past Dems to deny effectiveness, even if proven. The political shitshow goes both ways.

Ok. Hope it’s goes well.

It IS going well . About that link you put up , what the group size that saw these , as you called them “ anecdotal side effects “ from using this drug ? Why are these findings not listed on the possible side effects from the CDC and why after decades of use in everyone from little Johnny to little johnnys pregnant and nursing mom , are we so worried about this liver damage now ?

You should add @GhostVol to the list of explainers .

Look.... I'm all for fast-tracking the stuff. Hell's bells find a bunch of infected people, administer it and study the results.

Trump's doing what he always does.... namely spouting off about stuff he knows nothing about. He's creating a divisive atmosphere regarding these drugs when he should be letting the experts talk. But, that's simply not in his character. He's got to run his yap and try to appear to be an expert on everything. Even when he clearly doesn't know what he's talking about.

His ego won't let him admit when he doesn't know something even when it's obvious he doesn't. And that's a flat-out dangerous character trait for someone in his position.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Chicago Mayor Signs Executive Order Giving Coronavirus Benefits To Illegal Aliens

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot on Tuesday signed an executive order ensuring that all immigrants and refugees — including illegal aliens — are eligible to receive the city’s coronavirus benefits.

Lori-Lightfoot-e1586283330929.jpg

The city of Chicago has launched several programs in order to help residents cope with the financial challenges brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. Such initiatives include a coronavirus Housing Assistance Grant program, an online resources program for students through the city’s public schools, and a $100 million Chicago Small Business Resiliency Fund to help small businesses that are struggling.

Lightfoot’s order Tuesday will allow illegal aliens to tap into all of these programs.

Chicago Mayor Signs Executive Order Giving Coronavirus Benefits To Illegal Aliens

On Mar 24

CHRIS STIGALL: If you’re a doctor listening to me right now and a patient with coronavirus feels like they want to try [Chloroquine] and you’re their doctor, you’re not Anthony Fauci the guy running the coronavirus task force, would you say ‘alright, we’ll give it a whirl’?
DR. ANTHONY FAUCI: Yeah, of course, particularly if people have no other option. You want to give them hope. In fact, for physicians in this country, these drugs are approved drugs for other reasons. They’re anti-malaria drugs and they’re drugs against certain autoimmune diseases, like lupus. Physicians throughout the country can prescribe that in an off-label way. Which means they can write it for something it was not originally approved for. People do that all the time, and it really is an individual choice between the physician and his or her patient as to whether or not they want to do that.
Despite Fauci’s remarks, Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak (D) signed an emergency hours later order banning the use of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine to treat coronavirus.
https://www.breitbart.com/p...
If people have no other option.....meaning a last resort...

Hydroxychloroquine is a quinolone. Cipro and Levaquin are commonly-used quinolones. The commonly-used ones are linked to liver damage in 1-3% of patients. A relative had a liver transplant, and his doctor will not prescribe Levaquin for UTIs. My mother has chronic UTIS. She can take Levaquin (and does fairly frequently), but she went into respiratory arrest once with Cipro. Her bloodwork liver counts have never been an issue for her.
Fluouroquinolones - Liver Tox: Clinical and Research Information on Drug-Induced Liver Injury
Edit: Hydroxychloroquine is not in that article.

Nope, nor would I put it past Dems to deny effectiveness, even if proven. The political shitshow goes both ways.
Really? Just how effective is it in Redhat land? I've not heard any real legitimacy one way or the other from either "side". All I have heard is that it's the wonder drug or Trump doesn't deserve to be criticized for talking about it. There is not one person here that wants this drug to not be effective. Not a damn one.

Really? Just how effective is it in Redhat land? I've not heard any real legitimacy one way or the other from either "side". All I have heard is that it is the wonder drug or Trump don't deserve to be criticized for talking about it. There is not one person here that wants this drug to not be effective. Not a damn one.
Mick, as usual, you miss the point. You comment on Trump's propensity for lying while ignoring the left is just as likely to lie. But you can't admit that, can you? It would go against your indoctrination. Both sides are likely to lie to help their cause.

Ok, number one, why do you think that is? Number two, read the side effects (hint: hepatic is another word for liver)
They are telling you to be cautious bc the liver filters out the blood..... if it is damages then the drug may build up in the body causing more damage then what the drug is suppose to help.... This drug is not even contraindicated for patients with liver disease....As for adverse reactions/side effects.... there are a million of those with every single drug that we take be America is sue happy.... Do you think all or any of those things are likely to happen? Are you sure you are a medical professional?

Biden Says He Offered Trump His ‘Make Work Checklist’ For COVID-19 — He Meant ‘Make It Work’

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said Tuesday that has a “make work checklist” that President Donald Trump can get started on — he meant “make it work checklist.”

F9F3B753-D551-4A37-BC47-A5621E01E52F.jpeg

Biden has made a number of verbal missteps as he criticized Trump’s response to the coronavirus outbreak. He has also suggested his “green deal” could be part of the “next round” of spending.
Biden Says He Offered Trump His ‘Make Work Checklist’ For COVID-19 — He Meant ‘Make It Work’

It IS going well . About that link you put up , what the group size that saw these , as you called them “ anecdotal side effects “ from using this drug ? Why are these findings not listed on the possible side effects from the CDC and why after decades of use in everyone from little Johnny to little johnnys pregnant and nursing mom , are we so worried about this liver damage now ?

We’ve seen positive SARS CoV-2 patients in poor condition have this drug administered and go into liver failure, multiple times. Several have died, and died quicker because of liver complications in addition to bilateral interstitial pneumonia. Don’t know what else you need to know.

Really? Just how effective is it in Redhat land? I've not heard any real legitimacy one way or the other from either "side". All I have heard is that it's the wonder drug or Trump doesn't deserve to be criticized for talking about it. There is not one person here that wants this drug to not be effective. Not a damn one.

They hate that distinction and don't want to acknowledge it. They want to equate "Trump is way overstating the case for this on insufficient evidence" with "You don't want it to work because it's more important to you that Trump be wrong."

That way, they can twist your criticism of Trump into rooting against the drug. Which is patently absurd. But, like Trump himself, they are desperately looking for ways to change the subject from his incompetence.

They are telling you to be cautious bc the liver filters out the blood..... if it is damages then the drug may build up in the body causing more damage then what the drug is suppose to help.... This drug is not even contraindicated for patients with liver disease....As for adverse reactions/side effects.... there are a million of those with every single drug that we take be America is sue happy.... Do you think all or any of those things are likely to happen? Are you sure you are a medical professional?

You have been proven wrong. Sit down.

This isn’t about Trump , it’s about a drug that’s given proven safe to administer to Malaria patients , arthritis patients , lupus patients , pregnant moms and is now a drug that could possibly save someone’s life from a virus we have no cure for . I don’t get the pushback from taking it , when someone with malaria is dying how many people say they shouldn’t take it because it may do some liver damage . That whole concept is just ridiculous.

VN Store

Back