Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

And anecdotal evidence means?

There's anecdotal evidence for Nessie, Bigfoot, UFOs etc.......

You do understand what anecdotal means, right?
How can you say we shouldn't act on anecdotal evidence while doing this bleeding heart routine that every death is on Trump unless he's in the hospital giving CPR?

Insisting they try a drug without the requisite studies suggests he is actually interested in saving lives, no?

Lol. Joe barely knows his name. He just commended the president for the travel ban after he called it racist. He is languishing in the neighborhood of your IQ

Again, stop being insulting....... It doesn't help your argument.

Your guy has demonstrably done a horrible job at leading the country here.

As much as you don't want it to be true he's losing the next election while you watch and defend him.

People will vote for an unproven leader over a proven poor leader.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
From day one the left wasnt out to scrutinize the president in the classical sense. This isn't the classical partisan checks and balances. Anyone who believes otherwise is beyond reason. You can disagree and dislike the president, that's fine. But this goes way beyond that and the left thought the birthers were cray cray? The left has gone "off the reservation". We have fast tracked our way to Idiocracy.

"Anyone who believes otherwise is beyond reason."

Nope, look at past presidents with an objective eye. If Trump has recieved more scrutiny then it is because he brings it on himself. All Presidents get picked on for various things in and out of their control. The current President has a low tolerance for such scrutiny.

However, it's easy to believe Trump is a martyr. He professes it constantly. Is the idiocracy you are speaking of?

To intellectual political conversation we need to see what has been gained and lost. What precedents he has set for future Presidents?

Again, stop being insulting....... It doesn't help your argument.

Your guy has demonstrably done a horrible job at leading the country here.

As much as you don't want it to be true he's losing the next election while you watch and defend him.

People will vote for an unproven leader over a proven poor leader.

You have zero example of President Trump "doing a horrible job" it's pretty easy just find a source and then click the button that says "copy link" and then paste that link here. Once you have mastered this you can explain it to Joe

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
How can you say we shouldn't act on anecdotal evidence while doing this bleeding heart routine that every death is on Trump unless he's in the hospital giving CPR?

Really? Anecdotal evidence IS NOT scientific evidence.......

Even Fauci said that.

Stop with the "bleeding heart" crap. Insults don't accomplish anything.

Use your head for something more than support for your hair.

Nope, look at past presidents with an objective eye. If Trump has recieved more scrutiny then it is because he brings it on himself. All Presidents get picked on for various things in and out of their control. The current President has a low tolerance for such scrutiny.

However, it's easy to believe Trump is a martyr. He professes it constantly. Is the idiocracy you are speaking of?

To intellectual political conversation we need to see what has been gained and lost. What precedents he has set for future Presidents?

That they will be impeached if the other party controls the house

Even Fauci said that.

Excuse this one he's just looking for body count. Because it's "not scientific"

Reactions: 508mikey
And anecdotal evidence means?

There's anecdotal evidence for Nessie, Bigfoot, UFOs etc.......

You do understand what anecdotal means, right?
I do, what's the harm in trying the damn drug if it may help and will do no harm? For instance my wife and I went to a concert, she forgot her Albuterol. She has hypertension and when she has an attack the Albuterol helps. She doesn't have asthma so at the concert the medical staff was going to deny her Albuterol and instead take her to the hospital. I was about halfway into a bottle of Woodford Reserve at the time and had to almost get ****** with the medical staff to get them to administer Albuterol. Now the doctors will tell you she shouldn't need it. Maybe it's a placebo effect, maybe not but it helps her and causes no harm. Why not?

Reactions: GordonC
I do, what's the harm in trying the damn drug if it may help and will do no harm? For instance my wife and I went to a concert, she forgot her Albuterol. She has hypertension and when she has an attack the Albuterol helps. She doesn't have asthma so at the concert the medical staff was going to deny her Albuterol and instead take her to the hospital. I was about halfway into a bottle of Woodford Reserve at the time and had to almost get ****** with the medical staff to get them to administer Albuterol. Now the doctors will tell you she shouldn't need it. Maybe it's a placebo effect, maybe not but it helps her and causes no harm. Why not?

Because this tool is counting bodies

Reactions: 508mikey
You have zero example of President Trump "doing a horrible job" it's pretty easy just find a source and then click the button that says "copy link" and then paste that link here. Once you have mastered this you can explain it to Joe

Seriously?

I'm only posting Trump quotes.

If you don't want to acknowledge the things Trump has said, that's OK.....

I'm sure he didn't mean them. Or if he did, he didn't mean to say them. Or if he did mean to say them they should be ignored.

Geeze, man..... If any other president in the history of presidents said half of what this chump has said there'd be an uprising.

But for some reason it's OK that Trump said it........

Is the MSM reporting the daily task force meetings by only airing selectively edited parts of the briefing?

That is an odd question to ask someone on a message board. I do not have any or claim to have any inside knowledge of the mainstream media.

If you would like to see the entire meeting then I suggest you find a link or recording. If not then you are relying solely on the news to form your opinion.

Seriously?

I'm only posting Trump quotes.

If you don't want to acknowledge the things Trump has said, that's OK.....

I'm sure he didn't mean them. Or if he did, he didn't mean to say them. Or if he did mean to say them they should be ignored.

Geeze, man..... If any other president in the history of presidents said half of what this chump has said there'd be an uprising.

But for some reason it's OK that Trump said it........

Stick she stones is not evidence of not doing a good job Mr BC

And if some guy strolled over and said "I punched someone in the face repeatedly and they got better" you'd let him do it?

I don't mean to be combative, but that's anecdotal......

I mean.... Some guy said it so what's the harm, right?

Even Fauci said that.

No. Anecdotal evidence is the precursor to scientific evidence. Especially when those anecdotes come from thousands of doctors. Even if there is no link, there is low risk in administering the drug, which is probably why Fauci has said himself he isn't only against trying.

I'm sorry the entire process is more nuanced than "Muh Science". It turns out the scientific community doesn't exist in a vacuum, and risk-reward analysis is needed when thousands of lives are at stake. You know, the ones you are pretending to cry about all in this thread.

That is an odd question to ask someone on a message board. I do not have any or claim to have any inside knowledge of the mainstream media.

If you would like to see the entire meeting then I suggest you find a like or recording. If not then you are relying solely on the news to form your opinion.

So you don't feel that a daily briefing by the President and the task force should be aired on love TV so the American people can decide for themselves what to believe? Or are you ok with what the Communist is putting on TV as fact?

Reactions: tbwhhs

It seems to me there are some good reasons to do this if supplies are limited unless there’s evidence to suggest that waiting until a patient is hospitalized is too late.

If those conditions above are true - and I don’t know whether they are or not - then making sure the patients that need it most would seem to be important. Particularly true when you have the resident saying he might just take it as a preventative even though he’s negative. If there is plenty of supply, who cares? But can you imagine sick patients not getting it because doctors start prescribing it that widely?

That same intellectual line of reasoning can be turned around as well. What laws will be broken/bent to investigate and play gotcha in the future so forth and so on. Absolutely he makes himself a target with his demeanor but the lunacy goes beyond that.

And I thought Obama was subject to overboard scrutiny, it's like partisan politics have gone into one up mode. The right will now likely do whatever it takes to ruin the next Democrat in office, and why not?

For the record I hate politicians equally. They all suck, are liers, crooks and I think they rape the country. Both parties suck. I'm libertarian, conservative when it comes to money and don't give a crap unless it affects me directly socially do whatever you want. Trump is a pompous idiot for sure. But the left has gone into overdrive and are redlining trying to do whatever they can to diminish him. That isn't debatable and it goes way beyond the normal journalistic duties you mentioned earlier.

It seems to me there are some good reasons to do this if supplies are limited unless there’s evidence to suggest that waiting until a patient is hospitalized is too late.

If those conditions above are true - and I don’t know whether they are or not - then making sure the patients that need it most would seem to be important. Particularly true when you have the resident saying he might just take it as a preventative even though he’s negative. If there is plenty of supply, who cares? But can you imagine sick patients not getting it because doctors start prescribing it that widely?

Production has been expedited. This drug has been around for years. No disrespect but if a Dr feels this is the best course of action then I support them using it took they run out.

Reactions: tbwhhs

VN Store

Back