Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

And I love it when idiots try to refute something that is irrefutable. Germany rolled out nationwide testing in late January because they took it seriously while our President said it was under control and nothing to be concerned about. By the way, you are doing the same thing as Trump and blaming our lack of quick action on China. Leading from behind is the Trump way.

More babble. CDC insisted on developing their own exclusive protocol and was granted the EUA by the FDA. CDC began shipping 160K test kits Feb 4, By mid-month, those kits were found to be failing at very high rates. CDC kept promising state labs replacement kits right into March.

Trump did just as the left said, and did what any other president would do and have done; listen to the CDC and our medical experts. Well, he did. So, tell me smart guy, how the failure of the pandemic experts is Trump's fault when he in no way inhibited their test development or deployment?

Public Service Announcement so that you can manage the rest of your day. Just announced that Dr Fauci will not be at today’s briefing. That will be one you can skip. Won’t be anything but a bunch of exaggerations, political fluff and falsehoods and a stage full of folks who don’t have a clue. You’ll hear this about 50 times: “We’re doing a fabulous job.” Tell that to the medical professionals on the front line and to the families of the dead.

Reactions: Stew Cook
Public Service Announcement so that you can manage the rest of your day. Just announced that Dr Fauci will not be at today’s briefing. That will be one you can skip. Won’t be anything but a bunch of exaggerations, political fluff and falsehoods and a stage full of folks who don’t have a clue. You’ll hear this about 50 times: “We’re doing a fabulous job.” Tell that to the medical professionals on the front line and to the families of the dead.
I would prefer to hear that we are all going to die soon.

My brother forgot he had plugged in Alexa for music a week prior and as we were talking via phone about a friend in Washington State who is ex military, black and exceedingly well locked and loaded Alexa popped up and said she was sorry but could he repeat that 😱🥴

This is why we don’t have Alexa . Between the phones , tv and fly overs they already have all the info they need from us . Lol

Reactions: DynaLo
One reason wold bethat knowing where the concentrations of infected are could allow for measures to control the spread. In effect reducing the number of people needing simultaneous treatment, which should impact the survival rate, considering that quality of care would increase.
It may have some effect but I would guess that it had to do with so much international traffic coming into the United States....we were already separating ones that we thought had it

VN Store

Back