Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I see you’ve got the talking points down pat. Like I said, I don’t support her.
They were highlights and not a comprehensive knowledge about the Republicans in Georgia, "The Peach Sate". Well ain't that a peach.

I've seen both of them give interviews in the last day or so... hardly a stutter between them, but if so, it'll end up in a few second clip... Trump on the otherhand... still the same babbling word soup. but you might find a few second clip where he doesn't sound like an idiot.
So you're saying that Biden and Pelosi are more coherent than Trump is? Okay then.

I've seen both of them give interviews in the last day or so... hardly a stutter between them, but if so, it'll end up in a few second clip... Trump on the otherhand... still the same babbling word soup. but you might find a few second clip where he doesn't sound like an idiot.
LOL. No you havent.
2 days ago. Rambling squinty eyed almost falling asleep old man dementia mess.

Reactions: VolStrom
Nobody has pissed me off yet. This social distancing thing is weird. lol
clinton-byrd.png

Hillary Clinton Kissed by Former Klan Member

What about now? :cool:

LOL. No you havent.
2 days ago. Rambling squinty eyed almost falling asleep old man dementia mess.

This would be further back than my reference, but I'm sure you couldn't understand a word he said...

Trump can't get to the other side of a sentence before he's distracted by one of his own shiny words.

This would be further back than my reference, but I'm sure you couldn't understand a word he said...

Trump can't get to the other side of a sentence before he's distracted by one of his own shiny words.
Last day or so is two days ago brah.

VN Store

Back