Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Seriously? There are 6 cities in Texas with a population of more than 600,000 people (Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, Austin and El Paso)... and 3 of them have more than a million. It certainly makes more sense for them to be following "shelter at home" guidelines than it does Kentucky.
If you do the math, you'll see how sparse Texas is for population density.
Besides Texans 'ain't skeerd of no da' gum China virus'.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Nothing is the collective IQ of the people who threatened Fauci.
The article didn’t mention any threats.... it mentioned articles by some off the wall websites.... after looking it up.... security is there mainly to stop people coming up to him bc he has become a popular figure.

Now you are a threat denier. Grow up. People from your side are threatening Fauci because he contradicted Trump.

Anthony Fauci’s security is stepped up as doctor and face of U.S. coronavirus response receives threats

It's because of crazies on both sides of the coin. don't you read your links?

The concerns include threats as well as unwelcome communications from fervent admirers, according to people with knowledge of deliberations inside the Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Justice.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Is there any positive news this morning on a possible cure or anything? Other than this arguing back and forth over which side has less a$$holes and liars

Reactions: rtb1983
How many Americans do you know that are going to work on a farm all day 365 days. I couldn’t do it.

I’ll do it if the price is right. Problem is that companies don’t want to increase wages that attract Americans, so they resort to foreigners who have less opportunities and can pay them less as a result.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
I just saw on our local news that we’ve had our first death in Norfolk from it . I’m not positive yet , but I believe that was NGVs patient .

VN Store

Back