Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Trump Signs $2 Trillion Coronavirus Stimulus Bill After Swift Passage by House

This was first reported by the WSJ, which can in no way be considered liberal media.

This is what a government check looks like. They are still printed and mailed. My brother received one last week for his tax return. The process for every American to send their routing and account number to the federal government in order to set up direct deposit would be monstrous, time consuming that it would take way more time for the money to reach the communities that no one would ever consider doing it that way. It would also be such a huge collection of private sensitive information by the government that no one would sign off on something like that.
See how easy it was to debunk your ridiculous direct deposit argument? That’s what common sense does to stuff like that.
Uhhh. I get my taxes back via direct deposit every year because I e-file as do the majority of Americans. They already have my banking info

Reactions: Rocky_Top_Vol13
Uhhh. I get my taxes back via direct deposit every year because I e-file as do the majority of Americans. They already have my banking info
Pretty sure you can efile and still get a check. I know my company cuts lots of checks for payroll

Idiocy is the only thing that passes through the interwebs from you. You should go where you want.
iu

VN Store

Back