Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Folks from both sides of the aisle have politicized this and its disgusting. The Governors have taken advantage of this to poke their chest out and act like badasses, to be clear both sides. Trump doesn't have to speak to someone to provide them aide, I get tired of the BS two faced, pu$$y, a$$holes in DC. At least trump says what he means and means what he says.

Is that always a virtue?

Primetime Host Trish Regan Out at Fox Business Network

Fox Business Network announced Friday that it has “parted ways” with primetime host Trish Regan, who abruptly left the airwaves after calling concerns about the Chinese coronavirus another attempt to impeach President Donald Trump.

58410144_105867460539948_8849248762911308809_n-640x480.jpg

“We thank her for her contributions to the network over the years and wish her continued success in her future endeavors,” a Fox Business Network spokesperson said in a statement. “We will continue our reduced live primetime schedule for the foreseeable future in an effort to allocate staff resources to continuous breaking news coverage on the Coronavirus crisis.”

“I have enjoyed my time at FOX and now intend to focus on my family during these troubled times,” Regan said in a separate statement. “I am grateful to my incredible team at FOX Business and for the many opportunities the network has provided me. I’m looking forward to this next chapter in my career.”

The development comes after Regan, during a March 9th monologue, broadcasted a graphic accusing the Democrat Party and the corporate media of carrying out a “Coronavirus Impeachment Scam.”

“We’ve reached a tipping point. The chorus of hate being leveled at the president is nearing a crescendo as Democrats blame him and only him for a virus that originated halfway around the world,” the host told viewers at the time. “This is yet another attempt to impeach the president.”

“Many in the liberal media using, and I mean using, coronavirus in an attempt to demonize and destroy the president,” she added.

Fox Business Network announced March 14th that both Regan’s and Lisa “Kennedy” Montgomery’s programs would go on “hiatus” in an effort to reallocate “resources from both shows for staffing needs during critical market hours” during the coronavirus pandemic.

“FBN has taken prudent steps to limit staffing levels and is prioritizing its coverage during market hours. I fully support this decision — we all must to do our part to keep our colleagues safe,” Regan tweeted of the move.
Fox is controlled opposition.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Not always however what you see is what you get. I think sometimes his blatant transparency is why he's so appealing to some. But if we're being honest here, there's never been an honest politician they're all fos

Yes, I can see we got a turd, that's why I don't polish it.

Then why am I constantly told to ignore his words and concentrate on his actions?
Not sure, I'll be honest I voted for Trump but I'm also willing to admit he's the least tactful president to ever hold office. Again, my idea of a good politician has good morals and isn't an a@@hole but that's never going to happen so I guess I'm all out of people to root for lol

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
You repeatedly attempt to polish turds from your side of the aisle.
There's a lot of a$$holes on that side, the Governor of my state is one of them. All the stuff he said about babies and abortions is unforgivable however I will say he's been level headed through all of this crisis and I appreciate that. The school closings pissed me off but everything else he's been pretty good about.

what's your definition of suffering? Suffering is relative I suppose. Those kids being held in cages are suffering. American citizens being rounded up and jailed because they "may be" an illegal immigrant suffer. Individuals that have been here since infancy, that have green cards and are being sent back to a country they don't know suffers as well. Non white individuals that have been assaulted due to rhetoric suffer. There is a lot of suffering going on in America.....
Lmao straw men everywhere

Of the 959 cases yesterday in TN there are 117 classified as "Out of TN" What does that mean? Knox County's second case was someone who was not in the county. Did they reassign that case to this catchall category? Isn't it a little misleading that 12% of our cases are not within the state, or that there are OOS patients using medical resources that don't show up in the TN reporting.
They have tennessee home addresses but most haven’t lived here in 20 years

but your decision affects other people. There is a thing called being selfish. Stop putting yourself, family, friends, and strangers at risk.
Do you think it’s selfish to put strangers at risk by allowing drugs on the street? Or letting homeless people crap on the street and spread typhus? How about putting people at risk by supporting violent illegal aliens in sanctuary cities?

I agree I cant go far enough. Describing your ways in more accurate terms would get me in trouble on here though. Please tell us more about the free and independent Chinese media.
You're still showing your mind blowing ignorance. How concrete are you?
The whole POINT (which you completely missed) was that China does not have a free and independent media.....the very thing that Trump and his leg humpers incessantly b!tch about in our country. That was the irony.
The way you guys completely misinterpret what you read explains a lot about your ultimate conclusions.
It's no wonder Fox dumbs it down so..

VN Store

Back