Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

First, I do not in anyway believe those are the only two options....but if they were, I'd choose the first.
What I hope is that Trump makes some well reasoned and appropriate decisions that helps us through this with minimal misery and then is soundly defeated in 2020.

Anything less than option 1 is hoping for partial failure and trading the misery index for election defeat.This is Trump's Presidential moment and you can be sure his re-election chance will increase significantly the better we come thru this.

The Democrats have really shown their ass this time. For most sane people its been a known fact they hate America and only pay lip service to their low IQ voting base. But this..right now..is the time where any sane person in the democrat party has to step back and have their come to Jesus moment.

Democrats are tacking on pork that has NOTHING to do with the pandemic to the largest emergency legislation ever in the history of the USA. Scum.

We have been over this before, and I don't wish to re-hash it further, and have to read another one of your unabridged dissertations. Reading the phone book is less tedious than reading through your long-winded tripe. As Sen. Lamar Alexander wrote in his statement of impeachment, President Donald Trump did withhold military aid to the Ukraine, at least in part, to encourage President Zelensky to begin an investigation into Joe Biden. I understand what President Zelensky has said publicly. I also understand that is what he has to say while Donald Trump is still in office. President Zelensky's country is at war with Russia and he needs support from the United States. President Zelensky does not want to be in the middle of the mess that is American politics. That is understandable. In this case, we should do what Sen. Lamar Alexander did. That is, examine the facts for ourselves. Yes, President Donald Trump was pressuring President Zelensky to at least announce that he was investigating the Bidens for corruption.

Finally, and once again.... Joe Biden, just like every American citizen, is entitled to equal protection under the law. He could not have been accorded equal protection under the law with his political opponent in the 2020 general election directing an investigation into him. If sufficient cause exists to conduct an investigation into either Joe Biden or his son, Hunter (or both), then such an investigation should commence. However, the investigation should not include President Donald Trump who obviously has a fundamental conflict of interest at hand and too much to gain professionally from the outcome of such an investigation. This is common sense. The United States is not a banana republic. We can not have our President directing investigations into those who dare to run against him.
So you read into Zelensky's statement what you want it to mean even though there is nothing said that backs what you want it to mean? Got it.

Joe Biden is also not protected just because he is running for election. If any other American citizen did what he did, it would raise eyebrows and if he were of the wrong party, he would probably be subject to investigation.

No matter what, what he did and bragged about is scummy and stupid, scummy, (what he did), bragged about (stupid) and should be looked into. Particularly with the association his son, Hunter, had with the entity that was being investigated. Trump being impeached for it was purely political and had nothing to do with a violation of a law. What he did was also scummy and stupid, but not impeachable. The Democrats in the house went there anyway, which also was scummy and stupid.

Seems that there is no shortage of those two things in Washington.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
If you've Ever had any doubts about their intentions-or how they feel about America-read what they are trying to do to our country, in this time of a war like emergency. You'll never believe or trust one again. Dems would have fit in easily and comfortably with Stalin-as long as they were getting some power for themselves, everyone be damned. Stalin, when asked about the millions (yes millions) of Russians that were dead and dying from starvation, he said, "The death of one person is a tragedy, the death of a million is a statistic". Can we see the similarity between the way Stalin thought and the way Dems think today?? I think so.
Yep, the Dems are really messed up but they are ALL at fault. You think Trump and the Republicans are blameless in this mess? If you do, I’ve got a bridge in the Sahara I want to talk to you about. Every one of those idiots of either party is in it for themselves and they don’t give a rip about you or anybody else but themselves. Trump included. His disdain for the general populace is the easiest to read. If you’ve been paying attention, he’s been that way for 40 years and he’s no different now.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
These government positions were designed and meant to be ordinary citizens serving the people of the country. Governing for the people by the people, not making careers and fortunes from them. It's become a get rich career destination for politicians and a true crock of sh*t for the people
Exactly

Trump thinks it will end by Easter apparently
I'm betting he is correct. The early summer (lots of UV light), the "new" current treatments will be very efficacious for the vast majority of the population. Those taking their daily AIDS drugs may not be so lucky, but for the rest of country it'll be alright.

Anything less than option 1 is hoping for partial failure and trading the misery index for election defeat.This is Trump's Presidential moment and you can be sure his re-election chance will increase significantly the better we come thru this.
That is not the least bit true.
I already said that if his re-election chances are increased by him making correct decisions, then that's a price I'm willing to pay.
I hope he makes only correct decisions and then is soundly defeated for being a horrendously despicable human who happened to do one thing correct during his abysmal presidency.

The Democrats have really shown their ass this time. For most sane people its been a known fact they hate America and only pay lip service to their low IQ voting base. But this..right now..is the time where any sane person in the democrat party has to step back and have their come to Jesus moment.

Democrats are tacking on pork that has NOTHING to do with the pandemic to the largest emergency legislation ever in the history of the USA. Scum.

The only thing lower than a Dem is a Dem supporting lawyer, imo

I'm betting he is correct. The early summer (lots of UV light), the "new" current treatments will be very efficacious for the vast majority of the population. Those taking their daily AIDS drugs may not be so lucky, but for the rest of country it'll be alright.

I keep hearing about the AIDS population. Is their susceptibility due to the drugs they are taking or just their suppressed immunity?

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back