Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

In 2019 the US govt spent 28 Billion Tax Dollars on aids medication, most still function as they did prior to finding out they had the AIDS. Are these aids patients especially vulnerable to the Chinese Bat Virus? If their immunity is deficient-I wonder if the Red Chinese Woohoo Virus will rip through San Francisco and Washington D.C., NYC (do to the heavy gay pop., based on % of total pop.) more so than in other places. I haven't read anything about this. When the press reports someone had "other health problems", sometimes they do and sometime they don't tell you what that problem was. Maybe the Expensive AIDS drugs are protecting those with AIDS from the woohoo bat virus?

In 1960 the US had a flu death rate of 53.7 per 100,000 or 537 per million. With a population of 180 million that is 180 × 537 = 96,600.

In 2019 the US govt spent 28 Billion Tax Dollars on aids medication, most still function as they did prior to finding out they had the AIDS. Are these aids patients especially vulnerable to the Chinese Bat Virus? If their immunity is deficient-I wonder if the Red Chinese Woohoo Virus will rip through San Francisco and Washington D.C., NYC (do to the heavy gay pop., based on % of total pop.) more so than in other places. I haven't read anything about this. When the press reports someone had "other health problems", sometimes they do and sometime they don't tell you what that problem was. Maybe the Expensive AIDS drugs are protecting those with AIDS from the woohoo bat virus?
Got my popcorn

Reactions: Wireless1
Growing up on a farm where we ate the chickens in the back yard, the venison in the freezer, and from the mason jars on the back porch, it is sad to see how tied people are to the grocery store.

We’d get to Murville about every other month back then and lot of what my Mom needed was baking and canning ingredients. And lots of Crisco.
People were much more self reliant 30 years ago. We always had a huge garden and an enormous deep freeze full of meat as my grandfather had cattle. Now look at the US..... pansexuals, nonbinaries and whatever other goofy as hell identities..... marshmallow soft beta males that have been poonified..... it’s disgusting

Got my popcorn
Funeeee! to quote that great American, joe biden, "Come on man, you got popcorn, but I kicked old Corn Pops ass-he was a bad dude, and ran with some bad boys.....they like to play with hair on my legs, boys would sit on my lap and I liked it, and I still like it". yea joe biden, the real deal......

People were much more self reliant 30 years ago. We always had a huge garden and an enormous deep freeze full of meat as my grandfather had cattle. Now look at the US..... pansexuals, nonbinaries and whatever other goofy as hell identities..... marshmallow soft beta males that have been poonified..... it’s disgusting
That's from eating chickens full of hormones. We need to go back to eating them in the backyard.

I'm glad you know ALL the Scientists and all the doctors-you are one of the In crowd. Yes this is just a bad flu.
“Just a bad flu”. Oh my. We would all love to know where you got your medical degree that allows you and others of your ilk to make that pronouncement. I haven’t heard a single medical professional say that. Not even Dr. Fauci who your boy Trumpous Pompous Maximus chose to lead this effort. As a matter of fact, Dr Fauci thinks it’s pretty dang serious. Unless you can screenshot your medical diploma or your PhD in infectious disease control and post it for all to see, your opinion on the nature of this disease is irrelevant. And I’m not taking your Cousin Bubba’s word for it either.

“Just a bad flu”. Oh my. We would all love to know where you got your medical degree that allows you and others of your ilk to make that pronouncement. I haven’t heard a single medical professional say that. Not even Dr. Fauci who your boy Trumpous Pompous Maximus chose to lead this effort. As a matter of fact, Dr Fauci thinks it’s pretty dang serious. Unless you can screenshot your medical diploma or your PhD in infectious disease control and post it for all to see, your opinion on the nature of this disease is irrelevant. And I’m not taking your Cousin Bubba’s word for it either.

Somebody needs a hug

ETqtNh6XkAEIB17.jpg

I know, your man joe biden, said, Dems take "Truth" over Facts, but don't let that stand in your way. The FACTS are, the woohoo virus has killed less than 200 AMERICANS, in the last year. The Flu has killed 100 times that number. Unless you are able to state where you got your divinity degree, you know the one that allows you to see "Truth" and allows you to disregard FACTS, your stupidity is irrelevant. I'm not taking your double first cousins, bruce the San Francisco Bath house attendants world for it either.

The battle to contain was likely lost before it was even fought. That battle should have started back in Jan when the only thing the media and govt (and much of the population too) cared about was impeachment.
Contain? 24k corona cases vs 31 million flu cases a year....and 99% are mild.....99.93% of the country doesn't have the virus over 30 states have less than 100 total cases...u guys gotta stop believing the media's BS

What has happened to all the predictions? We should have at least 50,000dead by now? Where are all those liberal let's cause a panic posters? You don't see any of them posting how wrong they are and have been! You do see clever little attempts to blame Pres. Trump for something, they are angry because more people have not died!!
I sincerely hope all the dire predictions were and are wrong. However we are nowhere near the end of this thing.

I just don’t buy the scare tactics anymore and anybody posting things like “it’s out of control” on social media should be ashamed of themselves.

One of the reasons I pulled up the 1960 flu stats, for perspective. 96,000 deaths on 118 million. That is a effing lot. Yet, growing up, never heard my mom or anyone mention "the 1960 flu."

One of the reasons I pulled up the 1960 flu stats, for perspective. 96,000 deaths on 118 million. That is a effing lot. Yet, growing up, never heard my mom or anyone mention "the 1960 flu."
Great Post! Next thing some crack smoking idiot, will demand to see your medical degree-otherwise your facts just can't be believed.....

VN Store

Back