Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

No-the attacks on our President are coming from the same group that have fanned panic-their posts are a testament to the joy they've taken in their dire predictions. Have they "manned up"? Hell no, they have just "cleverly" changed their slimeee little attacks. It is obvious they would like to see far more Americans dead and our economy tank, in order for their "side" to gain political power. They are the trash of creation-Stalin said America would NOT be taken from outside, but rather from low life trash working from within (Or something very close to this).
I like your style

Reactions: Orangeburst
I get confused in my old age. Plus I'm mad at Senators which has me on edge. I thought Dynalo needed a fridge. Turns out she was responding to Sandman. I offered a fridge to Dynalo. Upon realizing my error, I deleted the post and created a new post to Sandman.

I hope this explanation edified you.

You’re good people’s Mcdad. I stole the fridge out of the office’s break room until things get back to normal. I got the one from the office folks because the one in the shop looks like, well 15 guys use it.🤢

Now I just have to go to the store and find something to put in it.

You’re good people’s Mcdad. I stole the fridge out of the office’s break room until things get back to normal. I got the one from the office folks because the one in the shop looks like, well 15 guys use it.🤢

Now I just have to go to the store and find something to put in it.
Posession is 9/10 of the law! ✊

Reactions: Sandman 423
No but it was on all the credible stations. So FOX didn’t show the video of him saying that. They also didn’t broadcast Pence , 3 weeks ago that by that Friday there would be 1. million test kits to be followed by 4 million the following week
is everyone required to be tested ?

is everyone required to be tested ?

No one is expecting 350,000,000 test kits. But the 1,000,000 that were promised are not exiting as promised would test potentially test as few as 250,000 people since, it has been reported that each person requires up to 4 test kits

Unfit To Print Episode 44: Liberal Media Takes China’s Side Amid Coronavirus Panic

The daily press briefings with President Donald Trump and the Coronavirus Task Force have shown the media’s true colors.

Given the opportunity to ask questions that would help inform the public about the spread of coronavirus, some reporters decided it was more important to accuse the president of racism for referring to the coronavirus as the “China Virus” or suggesting he was giving Americans “false hope.”

One NBC News reporter decided to try to cover for his fellow reporters, insisting that coronavirus is a “bat virus, not a China virus.” He failed to tell us, however, how the virus apparently jumped from bats to humans. Bat soup, anyone? (RELATED: NBC News Correspondent Says Coronavirus ‘Is A Bat Virus, Not A China Virus’)

Luckily, at least one journalist is doing her job. Fox News’ Martha MacCallum grilled former Vice President Joe Biden’s spokesperson Symone Sanders about why “China Virus” is racist — it didn’t go well for Sanders.

Unfit To Print Episode 44: Liberal Media Takes China’s Side Amid Coronavirus Panic

So does staying home. Did you not pick up on his point?

Working in health care industry you are fine. But for 90% of people that's not the case. You are telling people to ruin their lives. It's not selfish to try and survive.

Again, going out because you need to is not the same as going out because you want to.

unless it was WW II 50,000 bombers were built in a period of months. Leadership then. None now
Less than 100,000 bombers were built during all of WWII, fact. We, the United States, was mfg bombers PRIOR to Pearl Harbor, the lend lease act. Under the Obama adm. what was left of our mfg'ing left for Red China. In fact, Obama said, "in order to bring mfg back to the US, Trump would need a magic wand"-Obama believes in magic. Under the Clinton abortion, jobs and mfg left for mexico and Red China. Let's be clear on the facts. A typical liberal, would make up the 50,000 in months BS, in an attempt to deride our President. I remember when the fool-Obama-said, "If you like your doctor, you'll be able to keep your doctor", and he knew it was a lie! Talk about a low life....

Ohio Orders Abortion Clinics to Stop Performing ‘Elective’ Abortions

planned-parenthood-building-sign-filemay19-gettyimages-640x480.jpg

Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost ordered two abortion clinics in the state to follow a directive that bans non-essential or elective procedures during the coronavirus pandemic.

Yost sent letters Saturday to Women’s Med Center in Dayton and Planned Parenthood of Cincinnati Surgery Center after receiving complaints that both had refused to close following an order from Ohio Department of Health Director Dr. Amy Acton.

“You and your facility are ordered to immediately stop performing non-essential and elective surgical abortions,” Yost said, reported the Columbus Dispatch:

Ohio Orders Abortion Clinics to Stop Performing ‘Elective’ Abortions

planned-parenthood-building-sign-filemay19-gettyimages-640x480.jpg

Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost ordered two abortion clinics in the state to follow a directive that bans non-essential or elective procedures during the coronavirus pandemic.

Yost sent letters Saturday to Women’s Med Center in Dayton and Planned Parenthood of Cincinnati Surgery Center after receiving complaints that both had refused to close following an order from Ohio Department of Health Director Dr. Amy Acton.

“You and your facility are ordered to immediately stop performing non-essential and elective surgical abortions,” Yost said, reported the Columbus Dispatch:
lawsuit coming ?

Just the beginning? No, the beginning happened months ago, let's stick with the facts. I don't really care if Vandy set up 10,000 beds in the stadium, we are below 200 deaths, FAR, FAR less then from the annual FLU (during the same time period), 100,000,000 or more Americans have had the FLU, many die from the FLU. Italy is not America, their pop is much older, they have huge numbers of Red Chinese Nationals, along with a huge number of Red Chinese "visitors" after the Chinese woohoo virus was known, they did not close their borders, not to mention their socialized medicine is showing its worth.

1) VUMC knows more than you
2) VUMC is preparing to treat the sick, not the dead

No-the attacks on our President are coming from the same group that have fanned panic-their posts are a testament to the joy they've taken in their dire predictions. Have they "manned up"? Hell no, they have just "cleverly" changed their slimeee little attacks. It is obvious they would like to see far more Americans dead and our economy tank, in order for their "side" to gain political power. They are the trash of creation-Stalin said America would NOT be taken from outside, but rather from low life trash working from within (Or something very close to this).

Stalin gone

VN Store

Back