Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Sounds like a successful business model, which explains the people/square foot and three locations. Any retail/divining/drinking establishment that is able and elects to do this is pretty admirable, and my issue exists much more with places that close due to social “backlash” and may potentially avoid paying employees (Pres Pub) and the people clamoring for spots that don’t have full coffers to close in spite of employee/management desire or need to remain open.

The local trampoline park advertised extended hours, you know, because of no kids in school.

The social media nazis went ballistic. This was for kids. Again, the safest effing people around.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I'd guess it would be due to the incubation period, although not sure those who "recover" still test positive. I'm sure this has been addressed somewhere on here.

That's my question. Will Kevin Durant show symptoms in the next 14 days or is it possible that he'll never show symptoms?

I just said they aren't going to die. You make a completely erroneous point and then follow it up with smartassery, LOL.

I didnt miss what you said, just reinforcing my point.

My point stands, some of the youngest, healthiest, strongest and least susceptible people in the world ought not be such pu@@@@@.

I seem to remember stories about italian culture being that adult males tended to live with their parents through their thirties. (Probably happening in the U.S. more these days, too). If that truly is the culture, that might contribute to the high elderly death rate. Mama Mia!
I believe the more impacted areas have dense populations as well. That seems to be the biggest factor in how hard a nation/area is hit.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
Are they asymptomatic or just pre-symptomatic?
Completely asymptomatic. Of course, I am only talking about carriers. Have no idea if there are (or will be) carriers for Covid 19, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are.

VN Store

Back