Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

This story is trending on Twitter. Guessing the guy will take a lot of criticism in the coming days. Why he would even agree to be interviewed for this story is amazing.

To get rid of (sell) 17,700 bottles of hand sanitizer? Let’s see if the ‘no such thing as bad PR’ works out for him.

Reactions: AM64
Because It's their fault people aren't taking cruises, and packing into crowded places... isn't it?
That brings up a question I’m getting a lot from my clients. They’re asking if their Business Interruption insurance covers loss of revenue due to CV19. It depends on their policy of course but most policies have little or no Business Interruption coverage for such events. It does go back to individual policy language though so any business owners on here should consult their agent or insurance company. Business Interruption isn’t the only possible coverage that could come into play either. Be sure to ask how Work Comp and General Liability might be triggered as well.

That brings up a question I’m getting a lot from my clients. They’re asking if their Business Interruption insurance covers loss of revenue due to CV19. It depends on their policy of course but most policies have little or no Business Interruption coverage for such events. It does go back to individual policy language though so any business owners on here should consult their agent or insurance company. Business Interruption isn’t the only possible coverage that could come into play either. Be sure to ask how Work Comp and General Liability might be triggered as well.

I can tell you that if you have an employee working in NY or IL and they get sick WC will be required to pay. Been through that crap, one employee had a heart attack in NY off duty in hotel and another got sick (bad flu or something) while working outside of Chicago and our WC has to pick up the tab for both.

There’s a lot of truth to this. If COVID-19 proves to be less deadly in the US than the H1N1 virus which as of right now on it’s current trajectory it will be by a long shot, it will be 100% gain to Trump.

All that’s been claimed by the media and Dems is that this administration is incompetent and he couldn’t possibly handle this without a head of the Pandemic Department. Could you imagine the kind of ammo he will have when the virus is ended with less deaths than 2009 H1N1 with less government departments?

IMHO the Dems and their media have really cornered themselves politically on this one.
I hope Trump wins this one.

There’s a lot of truth to this. If COVID-19 proves to be less deadly in the US than the H1N1 virus which as of right now on it’s current trajectory it will be by a long shot, it will be 100% gain to Trump.

All that’s been claimed by the media and Dems is that this administration is incompetent and he couldn’t possibly handle this without a head of the Pandemic Department. Could you imagine the kind of ammo he will have when the virus is ended with less deaths than 2009 H1N1 with less government departments?

IMHO the Dems and their media have really cornered themselves politically on this one.

Trump is still Trump. Nothing's gonna change that.

So you are saying the leaders of Italy, Germany, the US, Iran, China, Argentina, Canada, Brazil, Denmark, France, Israel, Greece, Jordan and so on and so....all these leaders who have the coronavirus need to go because they are imposters???

Because it’s in every country now.

So you are either saying every leader of every country was a fool or are you singling Trump out and giving every other nations leader a pass???

Do you even see how moronic your post is for blaming him for a damn pandemic????

Nobody stopped it from coming to their country. Not one leader!!!

Well, ultimately it's his CDC that made multiple mistakes, including restricting individual states from handling it themselves. S Korea is kicking ass because they focused on having enough tests. We do not have enough tests. We've had huge shortages. You might give him a pass on all that, but then the ignorant mfer blamed people for not getting tested, revealing he has no idea what's going on.

If this brings him down, it will because of his actions, or lack thereof... not because he started it.

He will be judged by voters, same as every election. The pandemic just provides another metric for decision making.
No, it will be the success of the MSM at spinning it into something it isn't which they are already immensely successful at doing. 'Pandemic'... such a nice word to use when you want to panic the public. Do you even know what that means?

Complete spin.

I haven't suggested it's the most dangerous thing in generations. Seems to me you are more worried than you are letting on, if that's your take.

Either way, this could help or hurt Trump, but it'll be the electorate judging him, not my feelz.
lol Your feelz have been judging him since November 2016

Oldest daughter flew to Chicago this weekend with some college friends. Says she's having a great time.

Chicago / Atlanta about the only difference is the weather . I hope she has a great time and stays safe . I enjoyed downtown Chicago and the Museum of Natural History.

VN Store

Back