Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I wonder if people die in the streets from the flu?

If you die in the street, it would seem to happen rather sudden. Who would get very ill and decide or even be able to walk around? Another is there are only 25 reported deaths, yet we already see 2 in these street videos.

check out what they sell at one of the markets they are focused on - really China?

Coronavirus ground zero food market was selling KOALAS, snakes & wolf pups

hope this is fake news

People in the country seriously don’t get how blessed we are. We have first world problems and have it so easy we find stuff to complain about now.

In other countries people are starving.

We can’t understand why people eat this kind of stuff because we don’t know true hunger.

Being down to just peanut butter and jelly isn’t starving.

Starving is not eating for days and wondering where your next meal is coming from.

I can’t even visit my wife’s home country anymore without feeling crazy guilt that makes me feel ashamed.

Reactions: Smellvin
EPBKKr6XUAA0MfZ

Bill Burr is probably loving this (if you know Bill Burr's comedy you know what I'm referencing)

They also eat dogs. That entire culture has never amounted to anything and has never contributed anything to the world other than fireworks. If they had to invent their way out of a paper bag it would take 20 of them and they still couldn't do it out of the opening.

And gunpowder. They get credit for it.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
This one's special, it can go recombinant after infecting you. Changing its form to avoid the body's compliment system.
It also contains 3 methods of transcribing itself into the human cells. Makes it more likely to be highly infectious. The 3-4% they are reporting is low. My guess is 15% based on how nasty this corona is.
This one scares me.

Reactions: Dumbledorange
This one's special, it can go recombinant after infecting you. Changing its form to avoid the body's compliment system.
It also contains 3 methods of transcribing itself into the human cells. Makes it more likely to be highly infectious. The 3-4% they are reporting is low. My guess is 15% based on how nasty this corona is.
This one scares me.
Well that doesn’t sound good

This one scares me.

I’m no medical expert but I’m curious as to where you saw this info? I have no idea really what you posted either means.

Well that doesn’t sound good

Don’t let her kid you , the study of that stuff fascinates her . I’m , ummm ...much more of a round them up , and dig the whole deep kinda guy . World war Z scared the crap outta me . Lol

VN Store

Back