Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Better leadership protecting the locals, and not as much “global diversity”

Likely because of population density and the fact that things will hit NYC, LA, and SF first because of their international population and connections. But it is spreading. Just look at Nola.

The world is dealing with the same issue.... they have signed every bill they can to get it mass produced.... what exactly would you like them to do?
1. Stop lying first and foremost
2. Let the medical experts define the needs manage the inventories.
3. Stop having Trump control the experts. He doesn’t have either the credentials , the managerial competence/expertise or the wherewithal
4. Don’t get me started

Anybody think this beats 911 as the most significant national event in your lifetime? I think for me it is. I’m 41 for reference.
No way this is more significant than 9/11 to me as an American. That was a foreign entity choosing to attack us as opposed to a natural phenomenon that cannot be controlled. Worldwide this certainly has more impact but you said national so I say 9/11 was more significant. I know this isn’t over yet but to me much of this is an overreaction but nobody felt that way following 9/11.

3. Stop having Trump control the experts. He doesn’t have either the credentials , the managerial competence/expertise or the wherewithal
4. Don’t get me started
4. Don’t get me started
I only have one...
1. leave politics out of it right now bc we have something much more important going on that if someone has an R or a D next to his name..... your mind is clouded by politics.

I just told my wife what you said and she said that was moronic and that people will die . Seems awfully reckless.

Are we really at that point? Seems like we could do that anytime. Ridiculous. Populism and very, very reckless. Then we'll wonder down the line how there's so many litigations against negligible healthcare professionals.

Crazy stat: Out of 25,896 with the virus in US (3rd highest country), only 176 have recovered. Normal isn’t coming back for a looooooooong time.
That’s not that bad of a number since you have to stay isolated for 2 weeks and I am pretty sure that don’t consider you cured until you are out of isolation..... on March 8 there were only 500 cases.....

VN Store

Back