Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

a couple interesting things in a clip I saw from this:

1) Fauci lies to a woman saying if she gets the vax it would be very, very rare for her to get Covid.

2) The usual suspects in this thread continually told us that it was Trump voters that were the anti-vaxxers. Doesn't appear to be one in this video and as the data showed consistently, vaccine hesitancy was highest among AAs.

Just more of that misinformation that was considered the TRUTH™ and was lapped up by the usual suspects.

Well VN..Got some bad news..Hubby and I have contracted Covid but we’re not sure where..Lost my sense of smell and taste..Started chilling earlier this evening..My whole body hurts to touch..Runny nose and congestion..Covid is a b**** and don’t have time for this crap..So if you nice people could pray for both of us, that would be great..Thank you!
Love,
SHG and hubby
Go Vols!!🎉🧡🤍🍊🏀

You will be fine. It’s just like the flu.

Reactions: VOL608
You will be fine. It’s just like the flu.
no its not.

it has weakened. now, granted it can be more serious, this strain of flu is re doggone dickulous. Kids were at vacation bible school, got it. The entire family was down for two weeks, was miserable. Granted, I didnt get it bc I was last to get vaxxed.

Got Covid in August, and then again in Dec of this year. First time, tired for a week, chilled one night. Second, slept for two days.

ANTIVIRALS.

My sis, mother, bro in law, father in law were sick for over a month with flu.

Perhaps its the amount of people masking, giving flu time to mutate?

no its not.

it has weakened. now, granted it can be more serious, this strain of flu is re doggone dickulous. Kids were at vacation bible school, got it. The entire family was down for two weeks, was miserable. Granted, I didnt get it bc I was last to get vaxxed.

Got Covid in August, and then again in Dec of this year. First time, tired for a week, chilled one night. Second, slept for two days.

ANTIVIRALS.

Personal experience bias at its finest!

Reactions: Jackcrevol
no its not.

ANTIVIRALS.

Eh, influenza always sucks. I think most people have just forgotten, as there wasn't as much spread for a couple of years due to shutdowns, school closures, reduced travel. I haven't seen a case in several weeks, but during the flu boom in November and December, those kids were WAY sicker than kids with CV19.

VN Store

Back