Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

NY sees a 30% Spike in COVID deaths in December, most since early 2022

COVID deaths in New York state spiked 30% last month — to the highest tally since early 2022 — nearly three years after the virus first ravaged the state, a Post analysis shows.

There were 915 deaths linked to coronavirus and its variants in the Empire State in December — about 30 a day — compared with 664 deaths in November.

The monthly death toll hit levels unseen since since February 2022, The Post review of state Health Department data found — and comes despite widely available vaccines and antiviral drugs to treat COVID-19.

Public health experts said the rising rate is proof COVID can still be considered a pandemic rather than a rear-view-mirror nuisance.

NY sees a 30% spike in COVID deaths in December

COVID deaths in New York state spiked 30% last month — to the highest tally since early 2022 — nearly three years after the virus first ravaged the state, a Post analysis shows.

There were 915 deaths linked to coronavirus and its variants in the Empire State in December — about 30 a day — compared with 664 deaths in November.

The monthly death toll hit levels unseen since since February 2022, The Post review of state Health Department data found — and comes despite widely available vaccines and antiviral drugs to treat COVID-19.

Public health experts said the rising rate is proof COVID can still be considered a pandemic rather than a rear-view-mirror nuisance.

AC5C8BA2-C990-425B-9611-6FB0A4876E2D.jpeg

Here’s that math thing again.
8.5 million people and the spike was under 300.
Edit: to clarify. Half of the Covid deaths were also positive for influenza. And not reported as influenza deaths. Influence deaths were up 60% but there’s no reporting on that.
This is simple fear mongering.

Last edited:
Edit: to clarify. Half of the Covid deaths were also positive for influenza. And not reported as influenza deaths. Influence deaths were up 60% but there’s no reporting on that.
Half of the people that died simultaneously had CV and influenza? That's crazy and should rise some questions. I won't guess what they are.

Half of the people that died simultaneously had CV and influenza? That's crazy and should rise some questions. I won't guess what they are.

It’s like the 100% rise in Covid hospitalization of children reported in Tennessee that we spoke about. The actual number was 3-6 cases. Simple fear mongering.
Lots of questions should be asked.
For example
COVID-19 infection poses higher risk for myocarditis than vaccines

If that’s true then an argument can be made that the chances of myocarditis was reduced by the vaccine instead of it being a side effect of the vaccine.

People are going to have to put away their partisanship to ask these questions though.

That damn flu was unreal. I had it in late October. For a few hours I had a 104 fever. Felt like I had been mauled by a grizzly bear. We were in the car in the driveway getting ready to go to the ER when I checked my temp one more time and it had finally dropped to 102. Got better slowly from there.

That damn flu was unreal. I had it in late October. For a few hours I had a 104 fever. Felt like I had been mauled by a grizzly bear. We were in the car in the driveway getting ready to go to the ER when I checked my temp one more time and it had finally dropped to 102. Got better slowly from there.
That’s my point exactly.
This flu was brutal and got zero press and I had to really dig to find information on it In NewYork while that BS 30% spike was up front on all the “legitimate “ government sites. I guess they could say Covid is what everyone wants to know about… seems more like fear mongering than reporting data.

Biden Quietly Extends the Covid Public Health Emergency YET AGAIN - even though he said the pandemic was 'over' four months ago

The Biden administration has extended the Covid-19 public health emergency declaration yet again, despite President Joe Biden claiming the pandemic was 'over.'

Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra made the announcement via a press release.

The lengthy statement makes clear that the federal government believes the need for the emergency still 'exists.'

Biden told CBS News' 60 Minutes in September: 'The pandemic is over.'

Biden EXTENDS Covid health emergency - even though he said pandemic was 'over' | Daily Mail Online

Mike Pompeo has entered the conversation...

U.S. Government Identified as Original Source of Lab Leak Theory. What’s Really Going On?

The plot thickens when you realise that Radio Free Asia is a U.S.-Government-funded media outlet that is essentially a CIA front, once named by the New York Times as a key part in the agency’s “worldwide propaganda network”. As Whitney Webb pointed out right back in January 2020, though RFA is no longer run directly by the CIA, it is managed by the Government-funded Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG), which answers directly to the Secretary of State – who, at the outset of the pandemic was Mike Pompeo, whose previous job was as CIA Director.

So basically, this Radio Free Asia story in early January appears to be a cover narrative for the CIA to throw blame on China and the Wuhan Lab when in reality, that may not be true at all. If this news article is correct, it likely originated from the US... you have to read the article and draw your own conclusions about how the US was involved.

Also, if this article is true, it gets China off the hook and to a certain extent it gets... wait for it... Anthony Fauci off the hook (at least in terms of being responsible for the leak). And, unfortunately if this is true, it also explains why he flipped on all of the previously recognized medical facts about how to fight the flu (masks for example). From February 2020 to late March 2020, he did a 180 in terms of advice.

Mike Pompeo has entered the conversation...

U.S. Government Identified as Original Source of Lab Leak Theory. What’s Really Going On?

So basically, this Radio Free Asia story in early January appears to be a cover narrative for the CIA to throw blame on China and the Wuhan Lab when in reality, that may not be true at all. If this news article is correct, it likely originated from the US... you have to read the article and draw your own conclusions about how the US was involved.

Also, if this article is true, it gets China off the hook and to a certain extent it gets... wait for it... Anthony Fauci off the hook (at least in terms of being responsible for the leak). And, unfortunately if this is true, it also explains why he flipped on all of the previously recognized medical facts about how to fight the flu (masks for example). From February 2020 to late March 2020, he did a 180 in terms of advice.

LOL - we conducted a bio-attack on China?

LOL - we conducted a bio-attack on China?
Did you read my cynicism when I posted this?

PIERRE KORY: A War Is Still Being Waged Against Doctors Who Question COVID Orthodoxy

Two years of one-party rule in Washington are over, and the new Republican House majority must now restore balance through vigorous oversight. The Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government is expected to focus on allegations of collusion between social media companies and the Biden administration.

But it should expand its focus to include the government’s use of COVID to wage war against doctors — which continues to this day. (RELATED: JUDGE ANDREW P. NAPOLITANO: Biden Could Stop Three Letter Agencies From Freely Spying On Americans. Why Won’t He?)

The suppression of doctors’ freedom to advise and treat patients began early in the pandemic. Promising alternative courses of treatment, such as generic drugs like ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine, were shouted down by false news narratives.

PIERRE KORY: A War Is Still Being Waged Against Doctors Who Question COVID Orthodoxy

VN Store

Back