Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

The only weird thing to me is that ivermectin is specifically, and really only, an anti-parasite drug, yet is showing effectiveness everywhere in the world its used. What does this tell us about the "virus"?
Specifically, yes, it is an antiparasitic. However it, like many other drugs, has known antiviral properties. So it's not really honest to call it "only" an antiparasitic.

To summarize the current level of nonsense:

- I have the only actual tangible evidence of immunity one can possess, yet I am not considered "safe"
- my kids (also now immune) are forced to wear non-regulated cloth face coverings that do not block viral transmission while in school, yet they attend football games with 100,000 fans, Church camp, sleepovers, and tonight's trip to the Haunted House.
- there is now concern that a new variant has even more significantly-altered structure of the spike protein, so it's important that everyone go get vaccinated with mRNA that codes for the OLD spike protein

I know many people who have used Ivermectin treatment and had success with it. I go to church with a doctor who says he has yet to have a single covid patient (that used his Ivermectin treatment) be admitted to the hospital. He says it is criminal the way this FACT gets suppressed by mainstream and many hospitals. I can tell you it is an undeniable fact that a higher percentage of the people have died that have done the treatment that the hospitals do then the people who have done the ivermectin and chloroquine treatment. Let me repeat, I do not know a single person who had died of covid when they started the Ivermectin treatment early. Your chances of survival go way down once you go to the hospital and and start the only treatment that they recommend.

- I have the only actual tangible evidence of immunity one can possess, yet I am not considered "safe"
- my kids (also now immune) are forced to wear non-regulated cloth face coverings that do not block viral transmission while in school, yet they attend football games with 100,000 fans, Church camp, sleepovers, and tonight's trip to the Haunted House.
- there is now concern that a new variant has even more significantly-altered structure of the spike protein, so it's important that everyone go get vaccinated with mRNA that codes for the OLD spike protein

People need to start banding together and refusing to go along with mask mandates etc. It's absolutely insane to make kids wear masks in school. People need to rise up and say no more.

People need to start banding together and refusing to go along with mask mandates etc. It's absolutely insane to make kids wear masks in school. People need to rise up and say no more.
I agree, but matters are made more difficult when the DOJ/Federal Bureau of Incompetence says anyone that holds elected officials (school boards) accountable for their BS is a domestic terrorist.

Looking at the current Covid death toll - deaths under Biden should exceed those under Trump in the first week or so of December; a few weeks later if the death toll slows (hopefully).

For those keeping score, the death rate is higher under Biden and if the current trend holds he'll have reached the Trump total in 11 months compared to the 12.5 under Trump.

Make of this data what you will.

Reactions: Big Orange#1
Good. The vaccine works for you, so leave everyone else alone. That's all we ask.

I'm good with that. I'm not one of the ones saying anti-vaxxers are hurting everyone else. I respect your choice. The risk is yours, not mine. I'm living my life normally and I've not gotten sick, nor lost any taste or smell

Reactions: Rizzo924
US Rep. Glenn Thompson tests positive for Covid-19 and is being treated at Walter Reed hospital

(CNN) Rep. Glenn Thompson has tested positive for Covid-19, according to a statement released on Twitter, and is being treated at Walter Reed "out of an abundance of caution."

The statement notes that the Pennsylvania Republican began experiencing "cold-like symptoms and was promptly tested for COVID-19" on Friday afternoon, and that he is vaccinated.

US Rep. Glenn Thompson tests positive for Covid-19 and is being treated at Walter Reed hospital - CNNPolitics

Austin's understaffed police tell citizens to collect evidence at crime scenes themselves

A business owner in Austin, Texas says police told him to gather his own evidence at the scene of his burglarized store, saying it was due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Kirk Andrews, owner of Petticoat Fair Lingerie in north Austin, told KVUE News that he called authorities after his shop had been robbed that he should put on gloves and search for bullet casings because police would not be able to assist due to the coronavirus.

"They got back on the phone with me and said that nobody would be coming out and said it was due to COVID restrictions, which didn't make any sense to me," Andrews said.

Andrews said 911 told him to call 311 where he was told to put on gloves and search for bullet casings and other evidence to give to police.

Andrews added that his store has been burglarized multiple times and in the past he has been told by police that they "don’t have the manpower" to track down what they described as "shoplifters"

Austin's understaffed police tell citizens to collect evidence at crime scenes themselves

What is your suggestion for a family with 3 kids 11 and older? I know you been all over the place.
I am not sure the status of places right now as far as being open, but I think I might pick Rome if you can. Lots of really cool history there. Great food and the wine doesn't suck. The kids will love the pizza. Second choice would probably be Spain... Barcelona as a first choice and Costa del Sol on the Mediterranean as a second. It's easy to get over to Gibralter from there so it's kind of a twofer. Somebody said Amsterdam... not a terrible choice because you can get bikes everywhere and ride thru the countryside. I'm not a huge fan of Paris, but if it is a one time trip, there are great museums and Mr Eiffel's tower.
I'm still thinking about it though.....

Reactions: allvol123 and McDad

An excellent, excellent post.

VN Store

Back