Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Really strange that Rahm tested positive again. Hasn't even been two months since he tested positive at the Memorial. Makes me think he was a victim of a false positive at the Memorial.

And probably this as well. Article says Spain requires 3 negative PCR tests. He had two negative and tested positive on the third.

I just saw a Lysol commercial where they sanitized an outdoor playground before allowing children to play. My thoughts were if we didn’t have children exposed to all those germs they wouldn’t have an immune system to speak of. I’m all for cleanliness, but kids have to exercise their immune systems in order to fend off whatever comes at them. Fauci wants 3 year old to wear a mask. He’s a fool.
Common sense

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Really strange that Rahm tested positive again. Hasn't even been two months since he tested positive at the Memorial. Makes me think he was a victim of a false positive at the Memorial.
Or false positive this time or false positive both times or there isn't natural immunity. Surely he's vaccinated? Maybe the vaccine doesn't work. Maybe no one knows ****.

Bad-take Facebook meme of the day….

View attachment 382538
This is how immigration should work. If you cut the line and come in illegally, you go to the back of the line and wait your turn.

It’s a little harder to do that kind of triage for medical care. “Through no fault of their own” is a loaded statement, too.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
This is how immigration should work. If you cut the line and come in illegally, you go to the back of the line and wait your turn.

It’s a little harder to do that kind of triage for medical care. “Through no fault of their own” is a loaded statement, too.

There are people everyday hospitalized and getting care for medical issues derived from personal decisions. I do believe the vaccines are effective, but also believe it’s a personal decision to get it. The increasing sentiment seen in recent social media posts by both health care workers and laypeople that unvaccinated patients with Covid should be treated differently is very alarming to me.

This feigned moral responsibility is just incredibly annoying. Heart/CV disease, cancers, diabetes, etc kill millions a year collectively in the U.S., yet every corner market is a shrine to the tobacco industry, alcohol is openly promoted, and McDonald's and Coca-Cola are celebrated American icons.

Give me a freaking break.

This feigned moral responsibility is just incredibly annoying. Heart/CV disease, cancers, diabetes, etc kill millions a year collectively in the U.S., yet every corner market is a shrine to the tobacco industry, alcohol is openly promoted, and McDonald's and Coca-Cola are celebrated American icons.

Roughly 7,800 people die in America every day. Over half of those are due to heart disease and cancer.

Roughly 7,800 people die in America every day. Over half of those are due to heart disease and cancer.

Since moving up north a couple years ago, my family has only been to a buffet restaurant once. And that was because we were back in Tennessee and needed to eat cheap. Buffets just aren't as prevalent up here.

It's interesting how food insecurity actually leads to bad overeating habits. We're in much better health now that we're away from the temptation of cheap crap food in large quantities.

Reactions: MAD and McDad
Since moving up north a couple years ago, my family has only been to a buffet restaurant once. And that was because we were back in Tennessee and needed to eat cheap. Buffets just aren't as prevalent up here.

It's interesting how food insecurity actually leads to bad overeating habits. We're in much better health now that we're away from the temptation of cheap crap food in large quantities.
I have the self discipline to not buy it or have it at the house.

But when the co-worker shows up with biscuits or donuts…….I am weak.

^ This is all that needs to be said folks.

VN Store

Back