Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

portrait-young-handsome-man-wearing-tin-foil-hat-as-conspiracy-theory-concept-white_251136-79096.jpg

That tinfoil hat was cute when Trump was in office and the media had everyone believing it was just racist , ism’s that their administration was spouting . Let’s ask Politico how cute that “ pants on fire” rating is now that they gave the Chinese scientist , since they had to retracted it .

Because EL is the crown jewel of examples when it comes to “I’m going to ride this mule into the ground regardless of how idiotic my political stance has been on covid” .
As in, narrow-mindedness.

Unwillingness to change and grow.

Lack of desire to learn.

All the things that get thrown around about "conservatives".

Because they're authoritarian idiots?

This is true. However, I don't think that's the reason here. Leftists have a perpetual need to virtue signal. They have to find something that, in their minds, makes them better than the average Joe. Virtue signaling is a drug that leftists can't get enough of. First it was masks. Now it's the vaccine.

Reactions: Ernest T. Vol
This is true. However, I don't think that's the reason here. Leftists have a perpetual need to virtue signal. They have to find something that, in their minds, makes them better than the average Joe. Virtue signaling is a drug that leftists can't get enough of. First it was masks. Now it's the vaccine.
Meh, leftists don't have a monopoly on virtue signaling. Just look at how many on the right virtue signal with all of their military and police bootlicking.

The guy has deceived the American people so many damn times and admitted it. The guy needs to be let go, resign or face a thorough investigation. We, the people, need to hold these things to the high standard it requires.

They've given China 1 1/2 years to bury the evidence.

My guess is you fell for a internet lie if you think people under Fauci aren't vaccinated.

Um you might want to back peddle there. Senator Burr questioned Fauci about how many employees were vaccinated. Fauci estimated about 69% were vaccinated. That’s no internet lie. Fauci said it himself. Walensky declined to say what percentage was vaccinated.

Reactions: Ernest T. Vol
Um you might want to back peddle there. Senator Burr questioned Fauci about how many employees were vaccinated. Fauci estimated about 69% were vaccinated. That’s no internet lie. Fauci said it himself. Walensky declined to say what percentage was vaccinated.
Lol that's what you were going with as an attack on him? Jesus. You are dumb. You can't make this level of ignorance up. What you wanted a 100%?

My only concern is can we do it without things turning into a partisan hackfest? I don't see learning the truth in this as a Team Red vs Team Blue issue but a bulwark against increasing misdirection coming from China.

A government that has the best interests of the people it serves at heart should be able to do this no problem. Unfortunately, too many of our politicians on both sides of the aisle don't have our best interests at heart.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol

VN Store

Back