Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Cycle threshold has not been questioned enough. Asymptomatic positives who are told they are infecting others may just be testing positive for dead nucleotides at a cycle of 40 or over. Some states even test up to 45 cycles. But they are able to keep this information protected due to the “state of emergency” orders and authorizations.

One has to wonder why certain information has been much more difficult to find though out this thing.

I heard a doctor on a recent podcast say that Biden is actually the leading anti-vaxxer in the country for this very reason.

If he wants to encourage people who are on the fence, he should explain how great the protection is and how nice it is to feel safe without wearing a mask and to visit public places and family.

This times a million. He is an absolute moron in the messaging on this.

He should be out living it up.

Instead, he does zoom calls with a mask on.

I heard a doctor on a recent podcast say that Biden is actually the leading anti-vaxxer in the country for this very reason.

If he wants to encourage people who are on the fence, he should explain how great the protection is and how nice it is to feel safe without wearing a mask and to visit public places and family.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...still-too-strict-vaccinated-some-experts-say/

The comments are pretty solid. Turns out the WaPo is yet another anti-science rag that wants everyone to return to normal and die. I bet Bezos voted for Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...still-too-strict-vaccinated-some-experts-say/

The comments are pretty solid. Turns out the WaPo is yet another anti-science rag that wants everyone to return to normal and die. I bet Bezos voted for Trump.

It’s truly scary the level of brain washing that has happened in this year as evidenced by those comments. The fact that the article can relay actual factual data on the decline in case and the effectiveness of the vaccines mean the appeals to emotion and authority that we have seen over the last year will not easily be undone.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
That’s not the only time. Don’t forget on Federal property hours after mandating masks on Federal property but that doesn’t count because they were celebrating an historic day.

I’m going to make t-shirts where the front says, “The virus knows” and the back has a list of all the inconsistencies where the virus suddenly disappears like:
1. When it’s 10:00pm.
2. When you’re celebrating.
3. When you’re on a basketball court and off.
And so on.

Reactions: volinbham
question for the board related to the video above:

Is Fauci's goal zero C19 deaths in America before he will promote a return to normal pre Covid?

Seems that way, which makes his opinion even more useless
It seems that way to me, too. As far as I know, he has never quantified an acceptable number of infections or deaths to recommend opening up fully.

If that's the case, then he is holding Covid to an entirely different standard than we do other viruses.

VN Store

Back