Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

So the Oriels should have sat a better than average (in almost every category) player?
Maybe. Probably. Especially in the last few years. His numbers would have been better if he would have taken some days off.
But I have no desire to debate the merits of Ripken. I'm the one with his Christmas tree ornament.
I merely gave my wife's take in response to the debate on people going to work when sick.
And she's right.

Maybe. Probably. Especially in the last few years. His numbers would have been better if he would have taken some days off.
But I have no desire to debate the merits of Ripken. I'm the one with his Christmas tree ornament.
I merely gave my wife's take in response to the debate on people going to work when sick.
And she's right.
If people got paid nearly $100,000 to show up for about 5 hours worth of work, they’d come in with a broken bone poking out of their skin.

Biden sets new vaccine goals as White House grapples with its message — The Washington Post

Joe setting goals to release the shackles. Of course, we’re at 57% already. So, average 770k first doses a day and were good. Shoot for a mud puddle and you’ll hit it every time.

70% of American adults aren't getting the vaccine. I'm not sure that there's a hard-and-fast cutoff per se, but there are a lot of people (myself included) who are not necessarily opposed to getting the vaccine but do not see any purpose in doing so as numbers continue to drop.

He has the worst messaging ever.

"Get the vaccine like me so you can walk around outside with a mask on".

How exciting.

You know what? That’s not even the worst part. The idiot walks outside with a mask on, with nobody close to him, only to approach a podium and take it off. Then he puts it back on.

Everyone around him is vaccinated. So I guess he can’t catch the virus when his mask is off and he is talking. He can only catch it walking with his mask on.

I mean Joe Biden is the most embarrassing excuse of a president we have ever seen by a LONG shot.

70% of American adults aren't getting the vaccine. I'm not sure that there's a hard-and-fast cutoff per se, but there are a lot of people (myself included) who are not necessarily opposed to getting the vaccine but do not see any purpose in doing so as numbers continue to drop.

I agree. It’s funny though. Some like to say if you don’t want to get the vaccine that you are afraid of it. That’s stupid.

What’s also funny is that some talk about the long term effects of COVID. Yet say the vaccine is completely safe. Well let’s see, COVID has been around for a little over a year. The vaccine is newer than that. So how can someone talk about long term effects of COVID but completely dismiss the potential long term effects of the vaccine?

He has the worst messaging ever.

"Get the vaccine like me so you can walk around outside with a mask on".

How exciting.
I heard a doctor on a recent podcast say that Biden is actually the leading anti-vaxxer in the country for this very reason.

If he wants to encourage people who are on the fence, he should explain how great the protection is and how nice it is to feel safe without wearing a mask and to visit public places and family.

I heard a doctor on a recent podcast say that Biden is actually the leading anti-vaxxer in the country for this very reason.

If he wants to encourage people who are on the fence, he should explain how great the protection is and how nice it is to feel safe without wearing a mask and to visit public places and family.

We are witness to the unreal politicization of this. Never let a crisis go to waste.

Since one of the coronabros on here loves to use tik tok videos, maybe he should check this one out.

TikTok

Cycle threshold has not been questioned enough. Asymptomatic positives who are told they are infecting others may just be testing positive for dead nucleotides at a cycle of 40 or over. Some states even test up to 45 cycles. But they are able to keep this information protected due to the “state of emergency” orders and authorizations.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

VN Store

Back