Late Kick Live - Josh Pate Tennessee Coaching Search

peyton4heisman

Senior Lurker New Member
EDIT: 7:45p.m. Eastern Late Kick with Josh Pate Live on YouTube. Headline is “Tennessee Coaching Search.”
sorry guys. I’m in the Nashville area and saw 6:45 but assumed it was Knoxville time.

Many people out there with an opinion, but Josh Pate is batting 1.000 so far regarding everything that has happened. Could someone please embed the show here in this thread or at least post here what Pate says?
would love to hear his take
TIA

Last edited:
6:45p.m. Eastern Late Kick with Josh Pate Live on YouTube. Headline is “Tennessee Coaching Search.”

Many people out there with an opinion, but Josh Pate is batting 1.000 so far regarding everything that has happened. Could someone please embed the show here in this thread or at least post here what Pate says?
TIA
This? click

EDIT: 7:45p.m. Eastern Late Kick with Josh Pate Live on YouTube. Headline is “Tennessee Coaching Search.”
sorry guys. I’m in the Nashville area and saw 6:45 but assumed it was Knoxville time.

TIA
I listened. Summary... he has no idea. Talked about new AD and hiw using a search firm keeps media folks from using their contacts in the Athletic department... employees have no idea what is going on, so...

Also said that statements that someone is talking, being vetted, etc are often floated by agents to create a buzz around their clients to get leverage in contract negotiations. He said those don't come from routine sources.

Reactions: NATHAN05
Yeah lets hire a guy that had his very own players negatively recruit against him and got fired for not turning around a better program than Tennessee lol. Thank ****ing god Volnation doesn't hire this next coach smh
Had Texas played a full schedule they would have gone 9-3, hell even at 7-3, it's a lot better than 3-7. Texas is a tough gig, they had consecutive losing seasons before he got there. I am thinking realistically here. We are talking about an offensive-minded coach who's never had a losing season, out of a job/without a buyout.

Reactions: JBVolunteer
Gee - Ho Hum. Another Hot FLASH - with nothing said.

Expect many, many more from other unheralded in the dark sources. Only Danny White knows, so until he posts on here, everything is fake news.

Yeah lets hire a guy that had his very own players negatively recruit against him and got fired for not turning around a better program than Tennessee lol. Thank ****ing god Volnation doesn't hire this next coach smh

I have family in Austin that are not insiders but still well connected enough to know. They are saying the story about negative recruiting wasn’t necessarily a lie but was manipulated to make it sound like the players were trying to make sure Herman failed. I was told the only player that was encouraged not to go to Texas was Jaiden Woodbury and that was because players in the program did not want the competition.

Had Texas played a full schedule they would have gone 9-3, hell even at 7-3, it's a lot better than 3-7. Texas is a tough gig, they had consecutive losing seasons before he got there. I am thinking realistically here. We are talking about an offensive-minded coach who's never had a losing season, out of a job/without a buyout.

Multiple top 10 recruiting classes, including two, 3rd ranked classes and you’re expecting 3 losses in the big 12? Sounds like he’s not a good coach.

Reactions: SoullessGinger32_

VN Store

Back