Lastest DC - Patrick Toney (UofL)

Toney wouldn’t be a bad hire at all, but I doubt it happens. Someone with 14 followers on Twitter is not a source that should be trusted.
It was a name that popped up. Discussing it isn’t an e-credit telethon.

Face it boys and girls this program is lower tier not just in the SEC but all of college football. I am done until they are at least competitive. Not wasting my money on this trash!
Can not wait to see the positive spin sunshine pampers put on this!
See ya. If you are done why wait around to see reactions? You don't care.

See ya. If you are done why wait around to see reactions? You don't care.
Look ma, another sunshine pumper telling others how they feel or think. Never said what you stated I said ... pumpers going to pump and if you have a different opinion you should just leave. lol Pumpers can't face reality and keep on supporting a dead program run by incompetent administers. lol

Look ma, another sunshine pumper telling others how they feel or think. Never said what you stated I said ... pumpers going to pump and if you have a different opinion you should just leave. lol Pumpers can't face reality and keep on supporting a dead program run by incompetent administers. lol
No I just detest whiners and hipocrits. Feel detested?

No I just detest whiners and hipocrits. Feel detested?
Calling people childish names and misspelling words. I was wrong! I thought you were a sunshine pumper. No, you are a child that needs to put the keyboard down, drink your milk and go to bed. It is past your bedtime! lol

Calling people childish names and misspelling words. I was wrong! I thought you were a sunshine pumper. No, you are a child that needs to put the keyboard down, drink your milk and go to bed. It is past your bedtime! lol
When you stoop to grammar criticism, you have lost your argument.

So as I understand it, you are calling me a child because I am... your words... "calling people childish names." I'm sure you missed the irony. You should go find another hobby. You obviously hate the Vols and you just really aren't very good at trolling.

Reactions: butchna

So as I understand it, you are calling me a child because I am... your words... "calling people childish names." I'm sure you missed the irony. You should go find another hobby. You obviously hate the Vols and you just really aren't very good at trolling.
lol

Focus on the Mission, Bond

Reactions: BondJamesBond
I'll continue to wear my mask and distance myself as I give those around me their respective space. Got nothing to do with the inability to Hire a DC after a few weeks on the job. I'm sure CJH will find someone before Spring practice starts.

VN Store

Back