Lastest DC - Patrick Toney (UofL)

Face it boys and girls this program is lower tier not just in the SEC but all of college football. I am done until they are at least competitive. Not wasting my money on this trash!
Can not wait to see the positive spin sunshine pampers put on this!
Just go away. We really could not care less if you ever post again.

A. It’s total BS
B. Fake news
C. Fans are dumb and fall for anything
D. There are at least 50 guys that should get a call before this guy
E. Stop being dumb and fall for everything
F. No offense

F. I think our offense will be fine. It’s the defense we may not have an my of.

Face it boys and girls this program is lower tier not just in the SEC but all of college football. I am done until they are at least competitive. Not wasting my money on this trash!

Or, you know, you could act like an adult and quit overreacting to fake rumors spread by a twitter rando with 15 followers.

Don't let the door hit cha where the good lord split cha!

DonDiego has recently emerged as a front runner for the UT DC position. He has never actually coached on a college (or anything) level, but he did play undersized DE in middle school. Contract details to follow, but we do hear he's looking for a substantial increase from his current compensation package at JBE Elementary. Their counter offer is pending.

DonDiego has recently emerged as a front runner for the UT DC position. He has never actually coached on a college (or anything) level, but he did play undersized DE in middle school. Contract details to follow, but we do hear he's looking for a substantial increase from his current compensation package at JBE Elementary. Their counter offer is pending.
I texted a buddy about this.
He says Diego has a very big upside or maybe it was a very big backside.
Either way, probably just using Tennessee to get a raise at JBE.

Overly dramatic much? Or maybe rehearsing for a stage production of The Last Picture Show? 😂😂😂

VN Store

Back